GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: al_infierno on November 08, 2023, 03:53:31 PM

Title: RoboCop: Rogue City
Post by: al_infierno on November 08, 2023, 03:53:31 PM
I swear there was a thread for this but I can't find it.  Anyway, game is absolutely excellent if a bit janky in places.  Made with lots of love for the original films.

Also they pushed a hotfix that resolved the weird "OCP agent clipping halfway through the floor" bug so I can actually keep playing now!   :RockOn:
Title: Re: RoboCop: Rogue City
Post by: Gusington on November 08, 2023, 05:22:53 PM
That is bizarre, I thought there was one already also.

Did you finish the game?
Title: Re: RoboCop: Rogue City
Post by: al_infierno on November 08, 2023, 05:59:33 PM
Quote from: Gusington on November 08, 2023, 05:22:53 PMThat is bizarre, I thought there was one already also.

Did you finish the game?

Not yet but I think I'm fairly close.  I've got several skills leveled up and a nicely upgraded Auto-9 that lays wastes to creeps and scumbags.   :plasmagun:
Title: Re: RoboCop: Rogue City
Post by: SirAndrewD on November 08, 2023, 08:12:32 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar!
Title: Re: RoboCop: Rogue City
Post by: jamus34 on November 09, 2023, 10:19:40 AM
"I LIKE IT"