GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Destraex on November 11, 2023, 07:07:16 PM

Title: War Thunder Submarines event - Had a quick birl
Post by: Destraex on November 11, 2023, 07:07:16 PM
A bit of fun really. I still have a lot of friends that play world of warships which some say have a shrinking population at the moment. These friends refuse to switch to war thunder ships because war thunder is more grindy and games are generally longer and more complex. Personally I would prefer a simulator to war thunder any day. War thunder is in that in between world of wanting to be an arcade game as well as a light sim.
However since their is no multiplayer simulator for ships that is playable with friends I guess war thunder would be my preference.

Not a fan of the war thunder interface at all though. In that respect world of warships is much better. World of Warships also does clean rock paper scissors gameplay a lot better. Because it is that much simpler. I would say however that War Thunder is more interesting because of all the things that can happen in comparison to WOWS.

Not me, but here is a quick run down. Sounds are amazing I have to say.
Title: Re: War Thunder Submarines event - Had a quick birl
Post by: JasonPratt on November 12, 2023, 03:52:32 PM
Wolfpack345 has a very nicely produced demonstration of the new subs, too!