Looks like as HPS and Bruffell have recreated the Ancient Warfare series, Bronze Age Wars was published in April and Punic Wars 2 was published in June.
Have some positive recollections on Punic Wars, back 15 or something years, wonder how much stuff was changed in the second iteration.
https://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Products/Ancient/BronzeAgeWars/BronzeAgeWars_D.asp
https://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Products/Ancient/PunicWars2/PW2.asp
WOW...I didn't even know that HPS.SIMs was still around.
Looks like as very much alive and kicking, mainly with Bruffell's stuff right now. Sadly, all the older titles (Hamilton's, Tiller's) are no longer available. Still, the Ancient Warfare calls to me a bit. Pity there's no demo version.
Tried some of his stuff, didn't click with me, especially ui
Blast from the past!
I had Punic Wars back in the day and enjoyed it.
However, I'll pass on those price points. Field of Glory II pretty much has this covered and then some for modern tastes, at least for me.
Quote from: PAK on December 17, 2023, 02:46:32 PMLooks like as very much alive and kicking, mainly with Bruffell's stuff right now. Sadly, all the older titles (Hamilton's, Tiller's) are no longer available. Still, the Ancient Warfare calls to me a bit. Pity there's no demo version.
Of course, WDS has all the HPS Tiller Titles and current updates.
Sad to say, but Paul passed away this summer from cancer. He was a good guy and will be missed.
<salute>
Quote from: rahamy on December 19, 2023, 08:42:05 AMSad to say, but Paul passed away this summer from cancer. He was a good guy and will be missed.
I was unaware of this. RIP Paul