GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 19, 2024, 04:24:24 PM

Title: Finally. A WH40K game I can get behind
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 19, 2024, 04:24:24 PM
For the Emperor!


Title: Re: Finally. A WH40K game I can get behind
Post by: steve58 on February 19, 2024, 06:10:52 PM
I wonder what the Warhammer 40K response would have been to this:

Title: Re: Finally. A WH40K game I can get behind
Post by: WYBaugh on February 19, 2024, 07:22:33 PM
Go Gators!
Title: Re: Finally. A WH40K game I can get behind
Post by: Destraex on February 20, 2024, 01:37:49 AM
U had me really excited for a moment there.
Title: Re: Finally. A WH40K game I can get behind
Post by: jamus34 on February 20, 2024, 12:43:10 PM
Quote from: steve58 on February 19, 2024, 06:10:52 PMI wonder what the Warhammer 40K response would have been to this:



Orbital nuke
Title: Re: Finally. A WH40K game I can get behind
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2024, 03:18:55 PM
Quote from: jamus34 on February 20, 2024, 12:43:10 PM
Quote from: steve58 on February 19, 2024, 06:10:52 PMI wonder what the Warhammer 40K response would have been to this:



Orbital nuke

I think they call it Exterminatus.
Title: Re: Finally. A WH40K game I can get behind
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 21, 2024, 11:55:24 PM
Looks like she was unclean and had to be purged.