GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on February 23, 2024, 10:15:52 AM

Title: FPV Kamikaze Drone
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 23, 2024, 10:15:52 AM
This game looks pretty cool, taking clear inspiration from certain real world conflicts. It is only $1.99. I have it, but have been reluctant to install it since the developers appear to be Russian-based and there have been some claims leveled against the company that make me a bit uncomfortable. That being said, they have developed and published a lot of games, so who knows.

In any event...check it out.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2707940/FPV_Kamikaze_Drone/ (https://store.steampowered.com/app/2707940/FPV_Kamikaze_Drone/)

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2707940/ss_6ec911a7b68a0267227c8195b2d21d4d9ff4483b.jpg?t=1708681341)

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2707940/ss_776cd4a1593729130f2d67f62915f73da3f79d69.jpg?t=1708681341)

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2707940/ss_710e7dcb3ceafc4612963decc297e6d0e1d52f0a.jpg?t=1708681341)

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2707940/ss_9092b2a03367a54f25548d0abf8ae0636ab8bd9e.jpg?t=1708681341)

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2707940/ss_f190b11cf8740f86783fd1bdc4bc9255d1f41ec8.jpg?t=1708681341)

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2707940/ss_507342836de3aade0d8a14345fbdf6cc026a951a.jpg?t=1708681341)

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2707940/ss_c6a52cfadb14499f5d629896b09e07cd7598bb81.jpg?t=1708681341)



Title: Re: FPV Kamikaze Drone
Post by: CaptainKoloth on February 23, 2024, 11:00:49 AM
I've actually been playing this. I assumed possibly incorrectly they were Ukrainian. It seems pretty clear (I assumed) the enemies were Russian. Not much content but for $2 what's there is pretty decent.
Title: Re: FPV Kamikaze Drone
Post by: Dammit Carl! on February 23, 2024, 06:53:03 PM
"Pacific 1945," dlc for this is going to be fire.
Title: Re: FPV Kamikaze Drone
Post by: Staggerwing on February 23, 2024, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on February 23, 2024, 06:53:03 PM"Pacific 1945," dlc for this is going to be fire.

Complete with printable Hinamaru headband.