Démo sur Steam de ce titre médiéval au tour par tour qui se déroule en France pendant la guerre de 100 ans. Des cinématiques divertissantes et horribles après chaque combat. Sorti le 7 mars. Je pense qu'il a beaucoup de potentiel.
Wut
Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2024, 12:55:01 PMWut
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1658920/Crown_Wars_The_Black_Prince/
Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2024, 12:55:01 PMWut
Its French, dude. We've officially gone international. Today is a great day for Grogheads. :3musketeer:
I can already hear JD snorting in Scotch. (And Yskonyn in.... wait, I thought he was Dutch but maybe he's Belgian? Because if so he'd already be in French!)
Anyway, I've been keeping an eye on the Crown Wars: Black Prince, too.
Quote from: JasonPratt on May 03, 2024, 01:50:34 PMI can already hear JD snorting in Scotch.
That's one way to drink your scotch. Tried watching the playthrough but the guy was rambling on about his high school history teacher while showing random possible moves around the map. Does any reviewer actually stick to stuff we want to see/hear?
I gotta admit, Le Prince Noir is a much cooler sounding title than The Black Prince.