GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: steve58 on May 16, 2024, 03:49:22 PM

Title: FREE --> Endless Legend @ Steam
Post by: steve58 on May 16, 2024, 03:49:22 PM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/289130/ENDLESS_Legend/

Free to keep when you get it before May 23 @ 1:00pm.
Title: Re: FREE --> Endless Legend @ Steam
Post by: JasonPratt on May 17, 2024, 01:39:03 PM
A game I've had for a long time and respect a lot, but not enough to have played it yet!  :ThumbsUp:  :buck2:
Title: Re: FREE --> Endless Legend @ Steam
Post by: Gusington on May 17, 2024, 03:56:05 PM
^Dude even I played it...for a few hours. Years ago  :tophat:
Title: Re: FREE --> Endless Legend @ Steam
Post by: JasonPratt on May 17, 2024, 11:36:44 PM
Well, I picked up the remaining three DLC at 85% discount thanks to this offer so THERE!  :Nerd:

.......even though I haven't played one second of the other DLC.

or the game.

ever.





I feel like this is a legit investment for the future!  :ThumbsUp:
Title: Re: FREE --> Endless Legend @ Steam
Post by: bobarossa on May 18, 2024, 01:24:47 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on May 17, 2024, 11:36:44 PMWell, I picked up the remaining three DLC at 85% discount thanks to this offer so THERE!  :Nerd:

.......even though I haven't played one second of the other DLC.

or the game.

ever.





I feel like this is a legit investment for the future!  :ThumbsUp:
Steam says I've played a little over 100 hours, but not since 2021.  Didn't know/remember there were DLC. Must be why I felt the game was kind of limited. 

One of my achievements is playing at least 10 turns over any number of playthroughs.  Only 66% have achieved that so don't feel alone at never playing.