GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on May 18, 2024, 07:16:35 PM

Title: Europa Universalis V - havent seen a thread yet
Post by: undercovergeek on May 18, 2024, 07:16:35 PM
I may have missed it and if so please delete or merge, im sure someone here would have seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIoTu4ftlak&t=145s

This is an ex paradox community manager who i follow for my Aurora 4x advice, and he has a couple of discussions on the upcoming EUV - which despite the first discussion has gone way past rumour and into actual dev logs
Title: Re: Europa Universalis V - havent seen a thread yet
Post by: al_infierno on May 18, 2024, 09:04:19 PM
Hard to believe EUIV was 11 years ago.  I've pretty much checked out of Paradox titles completely after the mess that was Vicky 3, though I won't be surprised if I end up caving and buying EUV at some point anyways...  :HideEyes:
Title: Re: Europa Universalis V - havent seen a thread yet
Post by: Skoop on May 20, 2024, 09:11:26 PM
It seems the paradox games need to sit for a year, then get better after a couple DLCs.  I hear vicky3 is a lot better now.
Title: Re: Europa Universalis V - havent seen a thread yet
Post by: Senex on May 25, 2024, 02:00:12 PM
EU 4 may have been the last computer game I bought in a brick and mortar store.  Walmart, of all places.
Title: Re: Europa Universalis V - havent seen a thread yet
Post by: Gusington on May 25, 2024, 04:58:19 PM
I can't for the life of me remember the last PC game I bought in an actual physical store. Now I feel 200 years old  :grumpy: