We have a release date:
June 25th!
https://www.matrixgames.com/game/strategic-command-wwii-war-in-the-pacific
Any idea how much different it will be from Warplan Pacific which is based on Strategic Command?
Quote from: bobarossa on May 20, 2024, 11:31:01 AMAny idea how much different it will be from Warplan Pacific which is based on Strategic Command?
I have War Plan Pacific and have yet to play it. Strategic Command will probably expand on their
World War II title. Not a big fan of the naval combat with either one to be honest.
Quote from: Old TImer on May 20, 2024, 02:10:44 PMQuote from: bobarossa on May 20, 2024, 11:31:01 AMAny idea how much different it will be from Warplan Pacific which is based on Strategic Command?
I have War Plan Pacific and have yet to play it. Strategic Command will probably expand on their
World War II title. Not a big fan of the naval combat with either one to be honest.
I got Warplan Pacific with my anniversary coupon and haven't played it either. :hair: