GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: al_infierno on June 10, 2024, 01:42:56 AM

Title: Empires of the Undergrowth
Post by: al_infierno on June 10, 2024, 01:42:56 AM
Just picked this one up, will post impressions when I get the chance.  It's a base-building RTS reminiscent of the classic Sim Ant, though I think it's more modern RTS than classic Sid Meier sim.

95% positive reviews so far.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/463530/Empires_of_the_Undergrowth/
Title: Re: Empires of the Undergrowth
Post by: Destraex on June 10, 2024, 02:05:04 AM
Yep. I remember when this was some sort of early access kickstarter. It looks interesting, but single player stopped me. I actually thought the graphics looked a little dated now possibly because of how long it has been in development.
Title: Re: Empires of the Undergrowth
Post by: Jarhead0331 on June 10, 2024, 06:25:32 AM
I got it years ago in early access. Tried it 2 or 3 times over the years and enjoyed it, but it had a lot of development left to go. I keep meaning to reinstall it now that it has reached 1.0 and left early access. There is just soooooo much on my gaming plate now.