GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Enigmas of the Mystical => Topic started by: steve58 on July 02, 2024, 08:16:29 AM

Title: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: steve58 on July 02, 2024, 08:16:29 AM
Somehow, it seems dangerous with a mirror finish.  Less visible during the day and headlights reflecting off it at nite.

https://www.conciergemotor.com/inventory/tesla/cybertruck/rp1234/?utm_source=convertkit&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=%F0%9F%93%A3%20It%E2%80%99s%20not%20gone%20-%2014327324

(https://imagescf.dealercenter.net/1920/1080/202406-2dc7beee9fbb42898b6f5522cbee169a.jpg)
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 02, 2024, 08:31:17 AM
I hated these at first, but somehow they are growing on me.
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Gusington on July 02, 2024, 08:48:24 AM
I hated them at first and hate them more now.
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: steve58 on July 02, 2024, 09:38:14 AM
The first cybertrucks were only delivered last Nov/Dec.  I guess the owner didn't read the fine print in his purchase contract.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-sue-cybertruck-buyers-they-resell-in-first-year-2023-11?op=1
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 02, 2024, 09:45:18 AM
Quote from: steve58 on July 02, 2024, 09:38:14 AMThe first cybertrucks were only delivered last Nov/Dec.  I guess the owner didn't read the fine print in his purchase contract.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-sue-cybertruck-buyers-they-resell-in-first-year-2023-11?op=1

I read the article and the terms in the sale agreement and think they are reasonable and fair, and therefore, most likely enforceable...for whatever that may be worth.
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Gusington on July 02, 2024, 09:47:52 AM
My brother in law, who is an arrogantly wealthy turd, got his last month or so.

It just screams 'look at me' and he is very much that kind of guy.

He would do the above as far as suing. And lose.  :grin:
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: bobarossa on July 02, 2024, 10:06:23 AM
Interesting that the sales ad's pictures focus on the reflections and none show the actual 'truck' aspect.  I guess that wasn't a selling point.
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Sir Slash on July 02, 2024, 12:07:56 PM
I think it's brilliant. If the mirror-finish makes girls boobs look bigger, you know they'll be flashing the guy all the time.  :ThumbsUp:
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Gusington on July 02, 2024, 12:27:53 PM
They don't  :embarrassed:
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Sir Slash on July 02, 2024, 10:15:31 PM
Bummer! What about flying birds attacking their own image in the reflection? I bet that's hard to get used to. Woodpeckers especially.
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: Gusington on July 03, 2024, 08:34:40 AM
^That should be an option.
Title: Re: Shiny Used CyberTruck For Sale
Post by: al_infierno on July 03, 2024, 02:02:29 PM
I see these things in person all the time in Silicon Valley and it really can't be understated just how effing hideous they are in person.  Huge and hideous.