One of the catchiest tunes from my past...
Me? BoC Work. Some moves in a WARPLAN game with Nelmsm. Currently we are in the Phony War phase. Some Fight Club work observing our current STAFFEX using CMO. Maybe some CMO. Or Flashpoint Campaigns
More Assassin's Creed Mirage and perhaps a Byzantine campaign in Total War: Attila.
Excellent song - they were on one of the stages at Glastonbury last month and they're still awesome
Never have I wanted to wear dungarees and a flat cap as much
I'll be playing xcom2 long war 2, slogging thru the CMO tutorials, and workers and resources
^Don't make me want to get back into X-Com 2...arrrg...too late. :hair:
Continuing MP game with Tanaka in Strategic Command War in the Pacific where his Japanese are now beating up the Chinese badly.
Pillars of Eternity saga continues to show it's class and still trying to win the last two player runs in Slay the Spire.
Have a great weekend.
Quote from: undercovergeek on July 26, 2024, 09:37:55 AMExcellent song - they were on one of the stages at Glastonbury last month and they're still awesome
This shows what 40 years do to a person ...
Playing Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader this the weekend and watching the Olympics.
Enjoy the weekend !
Shadow Empire
Ugh. I've been hooked on Elder scrolls online for the last month. That probably won't change anytime soon either.
Quote from: Pete Dero on July 26, 2024, 10:51:15 AMQuote from: undercovergeek on July 26, 2024, 09:37:55 AMExcellent song - they were on one of the stages at Glastonbury last month and they're still awesome
This shows what 40 years do to a person ...
Playing Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader this the weekend and watching the Olympics.
Enjoy the weekend !
Keith Richard is a better example. :grin:
(https://media.gq.com/photos/565c65abd85c87f60f7ac01f/16:9/w_1920,c_limit/keith-LONG-FORM2.jpg)
Rome TW 2 with the 1100 A.D. mod as the Normans. Or maybe Castile. :ThumbsUp:
^How are you liking that mod? One of the best I have played in a long time, except as the Ayyubids the game totally had me on the ropes. Expansion was almost impossible for over 100 turns.
Quote from: Sir Slash on July 27, 2024, 11:18:15 AMRome TW 2 with the 1100 A.D. mod as the Normans. Or maybe Castile. :ThumbsUp:
I'm a big Castile or Aragon fan
7D2D 1.0 has dropped so I'm going to be with that one for a smidge. Otherwise, the old, harsh mistress of yardwork never ceases to scream for attention.
The 1100 A.D. mod is fun but tough to play at start for me. You almost have to declare war and start taking cities or get bowled-over by AI factions. The HRE was the toughest faction I tried for that very reason. But you can wait a while for things to sort-out a little with good allies and a strong economy. AND a strong army to back you. As the Normans, I good relations with my neighbors giving me a little time to get food for everybody and build a strong force. Then two neighbors declared war on each other and both paid me handsomely to join their side. Whichever one wins, I will then stab them in the back after they're weakened by all the fighting. At least that's the plan.
^Glad to see it wasn't just me. As the Ayyubids I never had any allies at all, may 1 or 2 'satraps' and that was it. The rest of the map hated me and wanted me dead, all the time. Guess it was a miracle I survived as long as I did.
I love the mechanics of the mod though, like looting weapons and armor off of defeated armies. Very well done.
Scourge of War Remastered -
Company of Heroes 3
Enlisted perhaps
Star Citizen
(https://i.imgur.com/O1eBDfe.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/igqqdmI.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/rtoVxNr.png)