GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: DesertFox on July 28, 2024, 07:41:32 PM

Title: Songs of Steel: Hispania
Post by: DesertFox on July 28, 2024, 07:41:32 PM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2603300/Songs_of_Steel_Hispania/

Anyone heard of or played this?  I had never even heard of it until the developer posted about its release on reddit a couple weeks ago.  It's a really fun little turn-based tactics game about the Roman conflict with Numantia 153-133 BC.  It reminds me of a cross between Fire Emblem and Fantasy General, with maybe a little bit of Banner Saga and Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion thrown in.

Anyway, there's a demo but the game is only $20 and I have had a lot of fun with it so far.
Title: Re: Songs of Steel: Hispania
Post by: Destraex on July 28, 2024, 08:47:31 PM
The art reminds me of that lindybeige comic that was supposed to come out ages ago about hannibal.
Title: Re: Songs of Steel: Hispania
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 29, 2024, 08:11:57 AM
I bought it, but I am yet to play it.