Canned Heat, 1970. One of those classic rock/blues songs that for some unknown reason, doesn't get a lot of play anymore
Me? Working on Fight Club stuff. Working on BoC stuff. A couple of moves in the WARPLAN game with nelmsn. We are in late February, 1940. I wonder what spring will bring? :evil:
^Nice...was featured in the movie Forrest Gump, I believe.
I'm still on a huge Call to Arms Gates of Hell kick. However, Ratten Reich is releasing today and DCS has a patch. It may include the CH-47. If so, my plans will definitely include testing out the Chinook! Maybe also slip in a little Ready or Not.
Everyone enjoy.
Playing a Firewall Sorcerer in Season 5 of Diablo 4.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 09, 2024, 10:31:27 AM^Nice...was featured in the movie Forrest Gump, I believe.
...
Everyone enjoy.
You are correct. I had forgotten that.
I am intrigued by the amount of hawtness in that footage.
Some Old World, perhaps some Rome 2: Total War with the DEI mods, maybe some old school Zeus or Poseidon and perhaps a little Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
I also just picked up Fallout 3 Game of the Year at Steam for about 7.00US. I loved it when it was released but never played any of the expansions. Really looking forward to that.
Baldur's Gate 3...but just this morning started to play around with Field of Glory: Kingdoms
Xcom2 long war 2 - my home territory is up to strength 5 and missions are becoming harder - I have access to laser and advanced laser weapons and am waiting for the liberation missions to fire so I can reclaim that are
Workers and resources - huge rail building project as oil is discovered across the territory
And some command tutorials and still thinking about witp ae
When not doing PBEM game files or playtesting I've been sucked into Civ VI so that will get some of my gaming time along with B-17 Flying Fortress Leader on the game table.
The newest version of Rise of Christianity mod for Attila TW for a little empire-building experience. Unfortunately, lots of family-related stuff this weekend so probably very little play time. :hair: Have a great weekend Grogs.
Quote from: Gusington on August 09, 2024, 11:39:47 AMI am intrigued by the amount of hawtness in that footage
Me too!
Lot's of nice trim in that video. So nice, you got to say it twice. Mmmmmm, trim
What was the topic again? :cool:
Jagged Alliance 3 and some Flashpoint Campaigns (Southern Storm).
The song sounds eerily similar to this track (and I didn't know it was a cover of a Wilbert Harrison original) :
Scourge of War: Waterloo
COH3
Sins2
Enlisted
Baldurs Gate 3 sucks. With the millions Larian has raked in I cant believe they couldnt have implemented UI scaling ?!! The older Baldurs Gate games are soo much better !
I want to play games as I love following them on forums and have invested 1000s and 1000s of dollars in them but I totally lose interest in them right away !
I have a mental problem I guess and am going through a tough time right now
Quote from: Gusington on August 09, 2024, 11:39:47 AMI am intrigued by the amount of hawtness in that footage.
And all natural beauty as well. No tramp stamps.
Still playing
Space Empires IV. Repetitive rinse and repeat space battles that just won't let me go.