GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tripoli on October 18, 2024, 02:35:10 PM

Title: Alabama FRIDAY
Post by: Tripoli on October 18, 2024, 02:35:10 PM
The Grateful Dead, 1980

Me?  BoC work.  Fight Club work.  Just did a turn in my WarPlan game with Nelsmn. Still feeing like I want ot paly a bit of Dangerous Waters, but time may not allow it.

https://youtu.be/JGTEGIbNOWQ is the link in case the embedded video doesn't play
Title: Re: Alabama FRIDAY
Post by: Destraex on October 18, 2024, 11:26:00 PM
Just downloaded the 4k space marine 2 graphics pack (only 90 or so gig iirc). Took hours to install. Will prolly try that.

Company of Heroes 3
Age of Empires IV - prolly the monster mode 3

Nothing too serious.
Title: Re: Alabama FRIDAY
Post by: Pete Dero on October 19, 2024, 03:19:55 AM
Call to Arms - Gates of Hell and some DCS.

Enjoy the weekend !
Title: Re: Alabama FRIDAY
Post by: Destraex on October 19, 2024, 03:34:48 AM
Well now I am updating star citizen while playing sins2... space it is.
Title: Re: Alabama FRIDAY
Post by: rss334 on October 19, 2024, 08:13:00 AM
astro colony
trainz +
timberborn
Title: Re: Alabama FRIDAY
Post by: Redwolf on October 19, 2024, 09:47:43 AM
DCS. Spent some time in the Mig-15, which has great guns and is a little quirky. At high speed control authority is near NULL. Gotta be careful with the diving.

Also the F/A-18. I like it better now than I used to. It has a pretty reasonable user interface. I am still not smart enough to get anything done in the F-16.

I made some observations that make me question is aerodynamic modeling of DCS.
Title: Re: Alabama FRIDAY
Post by: Tanaka on October 19, 2024, 01:36:32 PM
Love the song choice!

Getting back into Endless Space 2 to try all of the new updates

And of course Dom 6 MP games