GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: rss334 on October 23, 2024, 09:06:57 AM

Title: Age of History 3 out now
Post by: rss334 on October 23, 2024, 09:06:57 AM
I've never played Age of History 1 or AOH2, however they have very positive reviews.  I always passed this title up thinking it was too simplistic.   Well just saw Age of History 3 is out now for $10.00, anyone care to elaborate your thoughts, is this a casual game or is there depth and strategy to it? 
Title: Re: Age of History 3 out now
Post by: Pete Dero on October 23, 2024, 10:42:00 AM

No comments, just 2 hours of gameplay.


Steam reviews are very positive.
Title: Re: Age of History 3 out now
Post by: solops on October 24, 2024, 03:26:03 PM
I hate it when you guys post these things. It is only $9.99. Of course I bought it. It looks really interesting and I am going to try to find time to play some. It is iteration #3 for this game, so I have to believe the dev is doing something right. I have not played either of the first two.
Title: Re: Age of History 3 out now
Post by: rss334 on October 24, 2024, 04:30:52 PM
Quote from: solops on October 24, 2024, 03:26:03 PMI hate it when you guys post these things. It is only $9.99. Of course I bought it. It looks really interesting and I am going to try to find time to play some. It is iteration #3 for this game, so I have to believe the dev is doing something right. I have not played either of the first two.

Let us know if there is enough complexity to keep it interesting.   Hoping it is more than just a button clicker and map painter