GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Elvis on December 18, 2024, 04:02:28 PM

Title: Stupid question about Mius Front
Post by: Elvis on December 18, 2024, 04:02:28 PM
I am looking to play a demo of one of the most recent Graviteam games. The only one that I found is from 2013. Is there a newer one? Has the game changed a lot since then?

This is for a work project.  :grin: As we're tuning up the CM3 UI I want to revisit it to remind myself of why I didn't like the UI so much that I never really played it. I don't want to make the same mistakes that I felt that they made.
Title: Re: Stupid question about Mius Front
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 18, 2024, 04:29:45 PM
I believe the newest title in the series by the developer is Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943. This was released in 2017.

However, Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front receives fairly regular updates and periodic DLC packs, the latest being I think from September 2024.
Title: Re: Stupid question about Mius Front
Post by: Pete Dero on December 19, 2024, 03:21:04 AM
The demo is for the first game Operation Star (last updated in 2015 I believe) and the newer games have changed quite a bit.
I don't think there are demos for the later editions.

Personally however I prefer the Combat Mission UI.