GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tripoli on February 14, 2025, 08:55:22 AM

Title: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Tripoli on February 14, 2025, 08:55:22 AM
Al Stewart from his masterful "Between the Wars" album.
 

I'll be doing some BoC work.  And Fight Club work.  And Taxes.... Maybe, just maybe some CMO
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Pete Dero on February 14, 2025, 10:48:01 AM
For me it will be a return to Baldur's Gate 3.

Enjoy the weekend.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 14, 2025, 11:15:44 AM
Kingdom Come Deliverance 2. It's got its hook in me. Fantastic game.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Sir Slash on February 14, 2025, 11:27:21 AM
Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg: The Road to Wiltz scenario inspired by the old CMBO scenario by Wild Bill was it? And the old ASL scenario before it. Have a great weekend Grogs.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Redwolf on February 14, 2025, 12:31:26 PM
Also Combat Mission.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: solops on February 14, 2025, 01:51:03 PM
Heart of the Machine
May deviate into Shadow Empire or TW Warhammer III or Dominions 6 or even Greek Wars.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Old TImer on February 14, 2025, 03:01:08 PM
If things go according to plan, and they never do, I'm thinking some MSFS2024, some
France14 and hopefully some Derail Valley with the new update.  It looks pretty cool.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: JudgeDredd on February 14, 2025, 04:06:19 PM
Civ VII got me in the mood for some Civ...but not at £60 so I've started playing Civ VI again which I hadn't touched in a long time.

Also I will try and give DCS or Flight Simulator a go as I've just upgraded to a3090...which is an old card but better than my old 5700...from 8GB to 24GB
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Destraex on February 14, 2025, 05:48:23 PM
Likely company of heroes 3
There are a bunch of merits on offer for playing because of their pre-heavy tank battlegroup event.:

I'd like to get to sins of a solar empire 2. I just did a quick excel damage calcs sheet to understand how the fairly complex calcs work. So now I have some theories on how to organise my fleet assets.

I am too worried to read or watch anything on kingdom come deliverance 2 because of spoilers. Then somebody gifted me the damned thing even though I said I was waiting because I have no time to play it.
So now I have installed it so I can play when and if I get the chance.
Even going to the install page on steam and scanning for the install button caused me to see other friends achievements and gave away some stuff.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: DesertFox on February 14, 2025, 08:30:04 PM
I guess I've been on a transportation kick lately...  Mostly playing MSFS2020 and X-Plane 11 with FSEconomy and also dabbling in American Truck Simulator a little bit.  There's something so relaxing about hitting the open road in America in an 18-wheeler...

Also I will hopefully be digging into some Campaign Series: Vietnam this weekend! :)
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Dammit Carl! on February 14, 2025, 09:12:12 PM
I'm in my World of Tanks/Warships phase currently (the quick dip in and out of games is the appeal more than anything) as well as cozying back up with Arma3 when time allows.  Otherwise, it's the same old weekend cleaning/straightening/etc. grind and wondering where the hell all the spoons have wandered off to.

Exciting, no?  Mid-life and times problems, yo.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Rayfer on February 15, 2025, 08:11:16 AM
Quote from: Pete Dero on February 14, 2025, 10:48:01 AMFor me it will be a return to Baldur's Gate 3.

Enjoy the weekend.

I'm addicted to BG3...still playing it. In my humble opinion it's the best RPG of all time.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: bruce205 on February 15, 2025, 11:57:04 AM
Drinking game
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: nelmsm on February 15, 2025, 01:20:55 PM
Stellaris on the PC, some Operational Study Group Napoleonic's on the table top
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Destraex on February 16, 2025, 01:24:05 AM
Quote from: nelmsm on February 15, 2025, 01:20:55 PMStellaris on the PC, some Operational Study Group Napoleonic's on the table top

The napoleonic thing sounds cool.
Title: Re: League of FRIDAY
Post by: Fetrik on February 16, 2025, 04:50:31 AM
I am trying not to die every five seconds in Barony. It's a roguelike  dungeon crawler in 3d.
Lot's of fun, but damn hard.