GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tripoli on March 07, 2025, 10:23:07 AM

Title: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: Tripoli on March 07, 2025, 10:23:07 AM
As this is the first friday in Lent, we Catholics can only have fish. Today, "Barracuda" is on the menu  :RockOn:
 

As far as gaming, I'm doing BoC work.  And Fight Club work.  I'll get a bit of PBEM gaming in the USMC Napoleon at War tournament.  I am in the Matrix Games' "Campaign Flashpoint" tournament, but our moves seem to be corrupted, so I'm not sure I'll get anything accomplished in that tournament.  And possibly, just possibly some CMO.   
Title: Re: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: Redwolf on March 07, 2025, 11:05:33 AM
Thinking about getting one of the modern Panzer Campaigns games. Has been ages since I played one.

Only question is which one:
- Smolensk 41?
- Tobruk 41?
Title: Re: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 07, 2025, 12:26:16 PM
My father loved Heart. I can still picture him grooving and air guitaring in his underwear. He'd turn up the volume on his stereo until my mom yelled at him to make it lower. He'd look at me and my brother with a grin, wink and turn it up even higher.

God, I pray he and my brother are up there together listening to tunes on that same 1970s era stereo. Sometimes, I can't wait to join them.
Title: Re: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: Pete Dero on March 07, 2025, 01:39:51 PM
40 years later and still rocking



I caved, so for gaming it will be Kingdom Come: Deliverance II
Title: Re: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: Rayfer on March 07, 2025, 04:13:08 PM
Quote from: Redwolf on March 07, 2025, 11:05:33 AMThinking about getting one of the modern Panzer Campaigns games. Has been ages since I played one.

Only question is which one:
- Smolensk 41?
- Tobruk 41?
I had the same inclination and now have Smolensk 41' ready to play this weekend. Don't own Tobruk 41'.
Title: Re: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: solops on March 07, 2025, 08:43:26 PM
If I can finish my TW Warhammer3 campaign I will move on to Shadow Empire or Heart of the Machine.  Krok Gar is hungry!
Title: Re: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: Tanaka on March 08, 2025, 10:00:15 PM
Several Dominions 6 MP games going. Ubar has been very fun. Also some Gal Civ 4 the patches have really improved the maps. This is the first Gal Civ game I have liked.
Title: Re: Barracuda FRIDAY
Post by: Destraex on March 12, 2025, 01:59:12 AM
Company of heroes 3
Naval Action test server which is now onto testing the big boys
Sins of a solar empire 2
Line wars which I got for $10