GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Pete Dero on March 14, 2025, 02:19:33 PM

Title: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: Pete Dero on March 14, 2025, 02:19:33 PM


Stuck in Kuttenberg (Kingdom Come Deliverance 2).


Don't check the news and enjoy the weekend !
Title: Re: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: Tripoli on March 14, 2025, 04:11:34 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on March 14, 2025, 02:19:33 PM...


Stuck in Kuttenberg (Kingdom Come Deliverance 2).
...

Your situation reminds me of a song by CCR... ;-)


Me?  BoC work.  Campaign Flashpoint tournament and USMC Napoleon at War tournament.  Fight Club work.  And enjoying the 70 degree weather in Wisconsin.  I haven't even used a tank of gas in the snowblower this season.  :shocked:
Title: Re: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: Pete Dero on March 14, 2025, 04:20:41 PM
Quote from: Tripoli on March 14, 2025, 04:11:34 PMYour situation reminds me of a song by CCR... ;-)

Great minds think alike  :ROFL:
Title: Re: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: al_infierno on March 14, 2025, 04:50:39 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on March 14, 2025, 02:19:33 PMStuck in Kuttenberg (Kingdom Come Deliverance 2).

I'm "stuck" too, in the sense that I've been roleplaying a career criminal and Kuttenberg is an absolute smorgasbord of stuff to steal!
Title: Re: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: Destraex on March 14, 2025, 09:47:24 PM
While somebody next to me in the same room plays warthunder.....

For me:
Sins of a Solar Empire 2
Company of Heroes 3
Maybe some Space Marine 2 ... pretty crazy that SM3 is in development.
Title: Re: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: bobarossa on March 15, 2025, 04:22:09 PM
Just finished a try at Civ5 as Venice.  It was a unique experience as they can't build settlers or annex cities.  Had to seriously alter my play style. I ended up winning a diplomatic victory by getting ALL remaining city states to vote for me (I had annexed 4 of them before realized I was hurting myself). 

Not sure what I'm playing next. 
Title: Re: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: Tanaka on March 16, 2025, 01:22:20 PM
Dominions 6 Multiplayer games more Ubar fun

Panzer Corps 2 New DLC Cyrenaica
Title: Re: FRIDAY To Live
Post by: bobarossa on March 16, 2025, 02:01:55 PM
Read Forcyck's Case White a couple months ago (thanks to whoever recommended it!).  So I started playing Decisive Campaigns Warsaw to Paris with the option of Polish forces to located well off the front lines.  Much more difficult when Poles are concentrated.