GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Zulu1966 on March 15, 2025, 01:32:14 PM

Title: Napoleonic ? Online Wargame
Post by: Zulu1966 on March 15, 2025, 01:32:14 PM
Never heard of this before

https://linesofbattle.net/
Title: Re: Napoleonic ? Online Wargame
Post by: Destraex on March 18, 2025, 05:31:26 AM
Looks interesting enough. But I won't be playing it unless it comes to steam or some other official platform I don't think. I like the scale of the map, but would still stick with scourge of war I think? THe visuals for squares etc are a treat. I have FOG (fields of glory) as well, which this game probably should look like ideally.
I guess I should just be happy something is in the works at all :)
Title: Re: Napoleonic ? Online Wargame
Post by: W8taminute on March 19, 2025, 07:40:45 PM
This title recently came up in my YouTube feed.  I thought it looks promising.