GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Enigmas of the Mystical => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on March 18, 2025, 07:28:53 PM

Title: A Warm Place
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 18, 2025, 07:28:53 PM
I absolutely love this song. There is something about it that makes my soul ache. It makes me feel love, hope and despair all at the same time, but I digress. I find this video about the size of our universe awe-inspiring.

Title: Re: A Warm Place
Post by: Con on March 18, 2025, 08:22:58 PM
Needs to call out the Eye of Terror location
Title: Re: A Warm Place
Post by: W8taminute on March 18, 2025, 09:23:12 PM
The dimensions in that video about the distances covered by the various celestial bodies is mind blowing.  I thought the diameter of the known universe being clocked at 93 billion light years was incredible.  The earth is about 93 million miles away from the sun and that's just a small drop in the bucket compared to the diameter of the universe.  Mind blowing!