GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: DesertFox on April 28, 2025, 03:46:03 PM

Title: Strategos Demo!
Post by: DesertFox on April 28, 2025, 03:46:03 PM
I've been watching this one for awhile...  a demo for Strategos is out now!  Hoping it's a better version of the Total War tactical battles.  I haven't tried it yet but looking forward to it!!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/3064810/Strategos/
Title: Re: Strategos Demo!
Post by: Destraex on April 28, 2025, 10:39:51 PM
It is really good. I'd recommend it. It's a single player game and I know most here will love to hear this.
I found it very satisfying.
Title: Re: Strategos Demo!
Post by: CJReich46 on May 08, 2025, 04:56:28 AM
Liked the demo. A bit glitchy on the tutorial, but nothing to be a major issue that can't be worked out.

Great potential.
Title: Re: Strategos Demo!
Post by: Destraex on May 08, 2025, 06:13:12 AM
Yeah. I think the dev is just one guy in the U.S.
Pretty impressive if that's true.
He did outsource the art though. But still.
Title: Re: Strategos Demo!
Post by: DesertFox on May 08, 2025, 11:21:29 AM
I've downloaded the demo and am really looking forward to playing around with it.  Hoping to have some time this weekend!