GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on May 13, 2025, 04:15:13 PM

Title: The Precinct
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 13, 2025, 04:15:13 PM
This released today. Its got bugs, but overall it is pretty dope. Sort of like GTA, except you play the good guy.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/490110/The_Precinct/ (https://store.steampowered.com/app/490110/The_Precinct/)
Title: Re: The Precinct
Post by: al_infierno on May 13, 2025, 07:55:48 PM
Looks interesting, from the same team that did American Fugitive, which is kind of like the old-school GTA games but with more of a Justified-esque rural noir setting.

Makes me wanna go back and play the old Police Quest games.
Title: Re: The Precinct
Post by: CaptainKoloth on May 14, 2025, 03:01:49 PM
Don't forget the True Crime series (including its spiritual successor by the same team, Sleeping Dogs)- in my opinion still the best overall police sims. I got this and I like it, but there are some design choices I find kinda baffling, in particular the camera. It's also super heavy on a forced story which is extremely generic.