GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: W8taminute on July 18, 2025, 09:10:58 PM

Title: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: W8taminute on July 18, 2025, 09:10:58 PM

(https://images.wolfgangsvault.com/m/xlarge/WAR831021-PO/the-motels-poster-oct-21-1983.jpg)

Weekend is here at last and I'll be heading to a friends house for a pool party BBQ.  Gonna definitely fit in some gaming such as...Fragile Allegiance, S2 Silent Storm, and maybe some Field of Glory: Kingdoms.

Have a great weekend!!
Title: Re: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: Pete Dero on July 19, 2025, 03:03:02 AM
The only song from the Motels I know ...


Last Steam sale I picked up some DLC for Mius Front I'm trying out now.

Enjoy the weekend !
Title: Re: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: Destraex on July 19, 2025, 04:16:39 AM
A pool party you say. Sounds good. I hope it's a large pool.
For me it's the usual these days.

War Thunder Realistic Ships

Company of Heroes 3  - to unlock skills

Holdfast Nations at War - What a blast this is.

(https://i.imgur.com/xd2BFvR.jpeg)

(https://i.imgur.com/5MCgNUC.jpeg)

(https://i.imgur.com/fgoaUIk.jpeg)

(https://i.imgur.com/p9rXdVg.jpeg)

(https://i.imgur.com/EgZ8VN2.jpeg)
Title: Re: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: Destraex on July 19, 2025, 08:35:28 AM
BTW that singer kinda reminds me of the lead singer of the Divynls lead singer.

Title: Re: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: paplan on July 25, 2025, 07:53:53 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on July 19, 2025, 03:03:02 AMThe only song from the Motels I know ...


Last Steam sale I picked up some DLC for Mius Front I'm trying out now.

Enjoy the weekend !

For my money, this is the best Motels song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9jqKOFMbHc

Saw them in Harrisburg PA around 1984
Title: Re: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: Tripoli on July 26, 2025, 07:09:07 AM
Mostly BoC and Fight Club work for me this weekend.  Possibly/maybe I'll get a chance to finish the Scourge of War AAR I started (way back in May). And the "Weekend Yard Work Simulator", as the weeds and brush in the yard are getting out of control....;-)
 
Title: Re: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: Vox on July 27, 2025, 06:01:43 AM
Replaying "Radio Commander" .
Title: Re: Suddenly, Last Friday
Post by: undercovergeek on July 27, 2025, 06:17:57 AM
Armoured brigade 2

Distant worlds 2

Regiments