Bob Dylan, 1973. A very simple, yet brilliant song. Nothing complex, just pure genius
Me? Burden of Command Work. Playtesting a game for a friend. Task Force Admiral playtesing. Modern Naval Warfare testing. And I'm going to fire up "Master of Command" and see what all the buzz is about.
Quote from: Tripoli on October 31, 2025, 07:41:01 AMAnd I'm going to fire up "Master of Command" and see what all the buzz is about.
I might do the same before the buzz is over :cool: .
Have a great weekend !
Hog hunting and Shadow Empire. Maybe some Elemental Reforged or After Inc Revival.
Continuing my Hapsburg Campaign in Master of Command before the likely crushing in Act 2 .
Also (re) discovering the joys of old school crpgs with Avernum 4 Greed and Gold the recently released game by Jeff Vogels Spiderware software. The writing is just a joy.
Still enjoying Heroes of Valor.
Also re-discovering the joy of Star Wars: Empire at War, specifically with the Fall of the Republic mod. Great stuff!
Just finished the first part of my master and command campaign. Beat the headquarters army. What's nice about this is that I might take a short break before choosing the next map section I will dive in on. The sections are short enough that unlike total war, coming back will not require a huge effort to remember everything going on.
(https://i.imgur.com/8s2ZF5O.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/DhlAdLn.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/P10DAsP.jpeg)
Heroes of Valor gameplay example for you all to enjoy.