Looking good. GLHF!
Quote from: W8taminute on November 20, 2025, 05:32:39 PMLooking good. GLHF!
It has been cunning diplomacy overload! :tophat:
Quote from: Tanaka on November 21, 2025, 02:04:45 AMQuote from: W8taminute on November 20, 2025, 05:32:39 PMLooking good. GLHF!
It has been cunning diplomacy overload! :tophat:
Haha! I bet, probably a lot of behind the scenes wheeling and dealing.
Quote from: W8taminute on November 21, 2025, 08:03:13 PMQuote from: Tanaka on November 21, 2025, 02:04:45 AMQuote from: W8taminute on November 20, 2025, 05:32:39 PMLooking good. GLHF!
It has been cunning diplomacy overload! :tophat:
Haha! I bet, probably a lot of behind the scenes wheeling and dealing.
Yes we have been using discord to do this and it works great!
Discord is still missing teamspeak's whisper channels though right?
Just had a quick look. Would I be right to say that no actual FOG battles were fought using the FOG strategic mode that is FOG empires?
Quote from: Destraex on November 22, 2025, 07:36:41 AMJust had a quick look. Would I be right to say that no actual FOG battles were fought using the FOG strategic mode that is FOG empires?
Yeah I'm curious as well. Can you play out the battles in FOG when in a multi-player game?
As I recall, FOG mp can't play out battles. Battles can be watched in a simplified graphical way (two battle-lines).
Quote from: JasonPratt on November 22, 2025, 01:28:56 PMAs I recall, FOG mp can't play out battles. Battles can be watched in a simplified graphical way (two battle-lines).
Correct!
Please be sure to post any other player videos showing how the game is going/has gone!
Quote from: JasonPratt on November 28, 2025, 07:13:29 PMPlease be sure to post any other player videos showing how the game is going/has gone!
Links to each video series are posted at the top! Way too many to post here!
Ok, I saw two series and an intro. Thought there might be other players posting up already.
Quote from: JasonPratt on November 29, 2025, 04:02:45 PMOk, I saw two series and an intro. Thought there might be other players posting up already.
Just the three above are posting a series...
Okay, the first video is playing as Pontus.
Quote from: JasonPratt on November 30, 2025, 11:19:31 PMOkay, the first video is playing as Pontus.
It's getting really good now hehe :cool: