GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: W8taminute on October 01, 2012, 03:29:18 PM

Title: Flight stick for XBOX 360
Post by: W8taminute on October 01, 2012, 03:29:18 PM
Can anyone recommend a good flight stick for the 360?  I need to get back into Birds of Steel but just can't do it right with the standard controller.

Is it possible to buy a PC stick and USB it to the 360?  If so what are some decent sticks for PC?
Title: Re: Flight stick for XBOX 360
Post by: Jack Nastyface on October 01, 2012, 05:13:50 PM
I think Saitek makes a dedicated flight-stick (the Cyborrg FLY 9) for the Xbox.  I don't believe a PC stick will work as the Xbox doesn't have native driver support (it's why you can't just plug in USB keyboard / mouse).

Overall, I like the Saitek devices and the wireless option is nice, especially since most of us "xbox" on a 40+ inch TV.

And I agree...Birds of Steel sux without a 'stick!
Title: Re: Flight stick for XBOX 360
Post by: Grimnirsson on November 05, 2012, 04:28:23 PM
No, PC flightsticks don't work on the 360. I have this one:

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/av360.html

Works great!