A group of creditors had an Argentine frigate seized while on a training cruise to Africa to pay off the Argies default on their 2002 debt.
http://grognews.blogspot.com/2012/10/default-on-loan-hand-over-your-navy.html
No, you can't make this shit up.
I guess their "repel repo man" drill was lax.
Quote from: Longdan on November 04, 2012, 06:17:01 PM
I guess their "repel repo man" drill was lax.
<chuckle>
Another four years of Obama and they will be coming for our carriers....just sayin' 8)
And Mitt is gonna get all the new ships he says he'll get from WalMart.
They will be plastic and made in China but cheap.
Quote from: Longdan on November 05, 2012, 05:11:24 PM
And Mitt is gonna get all the new ships he says he'll get from WalMart.
They will be plastic and made in China but cheap.
I am hoping that's an empty promise - or a low priority until after the debt is corrected.