ya... you were expecting chicks. damn perverts!
but youre wrong. this is one of the most amazing model builds Ive ever seen.
enjoy
http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=11730
Wow... that ship reminds of the one from Silent Runnning. I wonder if the BSG guys stole the concept from that movie ?
It is great stuff.
Weren't you working on a build a while back?
Very impressive skills on display there.
Quote from: LongBlade on November 02, 2012, 11:45:03 AM
It is great stuff.
Weren't you working on a build a while back?
and I still am.
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 02, 2012, 10:46:39 AM
Wow... that ship reminds of the one from Silent Runnning. I wonder if the BSG guys stole the concept from that movie ?
My thoughts exactly.
some more madness.
this time a T-28
http://www.theresearchsquad.com/index.php/t28
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 05, 2012, 07:37:08 PM
some more madness.
this time a T-28
http://www.theresearchsquad.com/index.php/t28
That is the path of madness.
Quote from: LongBlade on November 05, 2012, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 05, 2012, 07:37:08 PM
some more madness.
this time a T-28
http://www.theresearchsquad.com/index.php/t28
That is the path of madness.
After viewing those amazing slideshows, oggling all that intricate detail, marveling over all that incredible brasswork, and gazing upon all those finely wrought road wheels all I can say in a small voice is...
... "Why the frakk did he choose a T-28!?!"
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 05, 2012, 08:48:54 PM
After viewing those amazing slideshows, oggling all that intricate detail, marveling over all that incredible brasswork, and gazing upon all those finely wrought road wheels all I can say in a small voice is...
... "Why the frakk did he choose a T-28!?!"
I told you: that is the path to madness.
all those rivets are pretty tame compared to some of the madness Ive seen.
that T-28, for as complex looking as it seems, doesnt have an interior.
this Char B1-bis is all scratch built inside and out.
http://charb1bis.blogspot.com/
heres what the motor looks like:
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-l0qhYSR5054%2FUIQecNuhzFI%2FAAAAAAAABac%2FCU-oCVlfnDw%2Fs1600%2FDSCN4754.JPG&hash=a54a2afb2479a22207ea94b58abcc323a66c0f1d)
OMG!
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 02, 2012, 10:46:39 AM
Wow... that ship reminds of the one from Silent Runnning. I wonder if the BSG guys stole the concept from that movie ?
theyre actually very different designs but there are elements where form follows function.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm6.static.flickr.com%2F5220%2F5477375011_1c0c8072a7_b.jpg&hash=cb928041584652e32d4513b9777474414219709e)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi234.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee181%2Fcapitalships%2FAgro_Ship_Plans_005-1.jpg&hash=47d84a35bff17a58ea80b46fac0492354887770e)