GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: MikeGER on November 02, 2012, 04:25:59 AM

Title: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: MikeGER on November 02, 2012, 04:25:59 AM
Happy Birthday Centurion40 8)
and many more!  :)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: MetalDog on November 02, 2012, 05:46:02 AM
Happy Birthday, my brother!  What did you get?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Greybriar on November 02, 2012, 05:55:35 AM
Happy Birthday, Centurion.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: bayonetbrant on November 02, 2012, 06:15:43 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on November 02, 2012, 05:46:02 AMHappy Birthday, my brother!  What did you get?

Duh!  He got old!

Happy birthday dude!  And just remember, having a birthday sure beats the alternative!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Staggerwing on November 02, 2012, 06:25:03 AM
Congrats! Is this the big Book'em Dano birthday or do I have my Geeznards mixed up?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Shelldrake on November 02, 2012, 06:39:42 AM
Happy Birthday 40Cent! Hope you have a great one.  :)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Bison on November 02, 2012, 07:02:16 AM
Happy birthday ya old coot!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: LongBlade on November 02, 2012, 07:14:35 AM
Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: mirth on November 02, 2012, 07:25:04 AM
Happy Birthday 40!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: MIGMaster on November 02, 2012, 07:26:07 AM
HA HA HA HA HA - you Old Bastard!  ;D Happy BDay Bro!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:28:47 AM
Quote from: MikeGER on November 02, 2012, 04:25:59 AM
Happy Birthday Centurion40 8)
and many more!  :)

Danke Mike!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:30:42 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on November 02, 2012, 05:46:02 AM
Happy Birthday, my brother!  What did you get?

Thanks Dawg.  I got a year older, but no wiser!

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fthumb%2F4%2F41%2FP1010534.JPG%2F220px-P1010534.JPG&hash=238f2ea44f6d7b002d5a850cf41938bfea0de4a5)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:31:01 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on November 02, 2012, 05:55:35 AM
Happy Birthday, Centurion.

Thanks GB!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:31:21 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 02, 2012, 06:15:43 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on November 02, 2012, 05:46:02 AMHappy Birthday, my brother!  What did you get?

Duh!  He got old!

Happy birthday dude!  And just remember, having a birthday sure beats the alternative!

Bingo!

Thanks Brant.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:31:57 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 02, 2012, 06:25:03 AM
Congrats! Is this the big Book'em Dano birthday or do I have my Geeznards mixed up?

Close, next year.

Thanks Stag!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:32:32 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on November 02, 2012, 06:39:42 AM
Happy Birthday 40Cent! Hope you have a great one.  :)

Thanks Shellie!

I'll settle for an uneventful one!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:34:06 AM
Quote from: Bison on November 02, 2012, 07:02:16 AM
Happy birthday ya old coot!

Thanks Bison!

I aspire to be a coot, but for now I've settled on curmudgeon.  It's almost as fun to say as coot, but harder to spell!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:34:23 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on November 02, 2012, 07:14:35 AM
Happy Birthday!

Thanks LB!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:39:07 AM
Quote from: mirth on November 02, 2012, 07:25:04 AM
Happy Birthday 40!

Thanks mithie!

Next year I'll have to change my user name to Centurion50.  I was 40 when Migsy hipped me to the WG, to follow the shinagins of a character known as "Laketrout".  When I tried to join the WG, "Centurion" (the name of my fave tank when I was a kid) was already taken.  So I used Centurion40, as I was 40 years old at the time.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:39:44 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 02, 2012, 07:26:07 AM
HA HA HA HA HA - you Old Bastard!  ;D Happy BDay Bro!

Thanks Migs!

FYI, my parents were married when I was born!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Knavery on November 02, 2012, 07:51:30 AM
Happy birthday Centurion!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 08:01:12 AM
Thanks Knave!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Gusington on November 02, 2012, 08:27:45 AM
Happy birthday, Olde Guye !
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 09:03:03 AM
Thank ye!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Gusington on November 02, 2012, 10:22:45 AM
Ha!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: MIGMaster on November 02, 2012, 10:44:58 AM
Quote from: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 07:39:07 AM
Quote from: mirth on November 02, 2012, 07:25:04 AM
Happy Birthday 40!

Thanks mithie!

Next year I'll have to change my user name to Centurion50.  I was 40 when Migsy hipped me to the WG, to follow the shinagins of a character known as "Laketrout".  When I tried to join the WG, "Centurion" (the name of my fave tank when I was a kid) was already taken.  So I used Centurion40, as I was 40 years old at the time.

Still brings a tear to my eye everytime you tell that story!

I suspect Laketrout is still on the Great Lakes looking for sunken Avro Arrow models .... that plane sorta became his life (along with fishing, of course)!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Martok on November 02, 2012, 11:03:37 AM
Happy Birthday to Lingerie Channel's patron saint!  8) 


Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Yskonyn on November 02, 2012, 11:09:34 AM
Happy birthday!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: bob48 on November 02, 2012, 11:36:03 AM
Happy Birthday 40C - have a great day - I'll be raising a glass in celebration.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 12:38:08 PM
Quote from: Martok on November 02, 2012, 11:03:37 AM
Happy Birthday to Lingerie Channel's patron saint!  8)

Thanks Martok!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 12:38:36 PM
Quote from: Yskonyn on November 02, 2012, 11:09:34 AM
Happy birthday!!

Thanks Yskonyn.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 12:39:09 PM
Quote from: bob48 on November 02, 2012, 11:36:03 AM
Happy Birthday 40C - have a great day - I'll be raising a glass in celebration.

Thanks bob!  Raise one for me too, please!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: bob48 on November 02, 2012, 01:42:46 PM
It'll be a wee dram of this, if that's acceptable to you :-)

http://www.glenfiddich.co.uk/the-range/12-year-old.html
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 01:44:28 PM
Of course!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Martok on November 02, 2012, 01:47:14 PM
Quote from: bob48 on November 02, 2012, 01:42:46 PM
It'll be a wee dram of this, if that's acceptable to you :-)

http://www.glenfiddich.co.uk/the-range/12-year-old.html
Damn, that looks good. 


Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on November 02, 2012, 02:23:34 PM
Happy Bday dude! Many more cents to you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: W8taminute on November 02, 2012, 02:56:55 PM
Happy birthday Centurion!!

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ddmcdn.com%2Fgif%2Fcenturion-main-battle-tank-2.jpg&hash=a543bc82b72373f2efefb526e81174b3b30a0130)


(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgalerie.palba.cz%2Falbums%2Fuserpics%2F10072%2Fsusnhine_girls_tank_centurion_tank_eastbourne_seafront.jpg&hash=1437861c09181eaceeb0885e1d977628dbd9edbc)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 03:17:27 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on November 02, 2012, 02:23:34 PM
Happy Bday dude! Many more cents to you.

Thanks Biggs!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 02, 2012, 03:17:57 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on November 02, 2012, 02:56:55 PM
Happy birthday Centurion!!

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ddmcdn.com%2Fgif%2Fcenturion-main-battle-tank-2.jpg&hash=a543bc82b72373f2efefb526e81174b3b30a0130)


(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgalerie.palba.cz%2Falbums%2Fuserpics%2F10072%2Fsusnhine_girls_tank_centurion_tank_eastbourne_seafront.jpg&hash=1437861c09181eaceeb0885e1d977628dbd9edbc)

Thanks W8!!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: LongBlade on November 02, 2012, 03:52:16 PM
Found something. Was looking for a plane, but this should suffice :)

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1081.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj349%2Flongblade%2Fwgcc4.jpg&hash=6dddfc0f28d270a4356e139b8a94b907928412cc)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: undercovergeek on November 02, 2012, 06:27:32 PM
happy birthday - my film viewing wouldnt be the same without you, or my appreciation of costumes, nipples, cleavage, ass and sexy demotivation - have a good one
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: TheCommandTent on November 02, 2012, 07:57:41 PM
Amy I too late to get in on the party?  Happy Birthday Centurion40!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:58:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Cen! I'll drink a beer in your honor tonight.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: mirth on November 02, 2012, 08:01:08 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:58:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Cen! I'll drink a beer in your honor tonight.

Just one?!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 08:09:04 PM
^I have a lot of friends to honor! Gotta spread the love out a bit.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Arctic Blast on November 03, 2012, 03:50:01 AM
Happy Birthday, 40. Thank you for your many sharings of prime ladies in the sub forums.

That sounded really, really wrong...
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Steelgrave on November 03, 2012, 12:22:37 PM
^But in it's own way, so right  8)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 03, 2012, 12:58:43 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 02, 2012, 06:27:32 PM
happy birthday - my film viewing wouldnt be the same without you, or my appreciation of costumes, nipples, cleavage, ass and sexy demotivation - have a good one

Thanks geek!

Oh what the casual reader must think!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 03, 2012, 12:59:15 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on November 02, 2012, 03:52:16 PM
Found something. Was looking for a plane, but this should suffice :)

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1081.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj349%2Flongblade%2Fwgcc4.jpg&hash=6dddfc0f28d270a4356e139b8a94b907928412cc)

Well done LB!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 03, 2012, 01:00:05 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on November 02, 2012, 07:57:41 PM
Amy I too late to get in on the party?  Happy Birthday Centurion40!

Never too late Tent, thanks.  Say, where's Amy??!!   ;)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 03, 2012, 01:00:43 PM
Quote from: mirth on November 02, 2012, 08:01:08 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:58:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Cen! I'll drink a beer in your honor tonight.

Just one?!

Word!

Thanks Steelie!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: MIGMaster on November 06, 2012, 07:32:01 PM
I was at the supervisors big-annual training session in Antigonish today.... I had quite the conversation with Rioux and Clyke. They both think you're the cat's ass! I think Clyke was talking to Townsend about you...hell knows what he said... ;D
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Centurion40
Post by: Centurion40 on November 07, 2012, 03:50:35 AM
Jesus!