Happy Birthday Steeli 8)
on your health
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F_bsrZzTl-Lw0%2FSpPA1c13k8I%2FAAAAAAAACs4%2FOCYExq3LW4I%2Fs400%2Fbeer%2Bsmiley.jpg&hash=434d58dcbe5affc507596c285eb26fb9beaa36bb)
^Nice pic! Much thanks!
Wow. I never thought about Steelie having a birthday. I just assumed he was older than dirt.
^Heh heh SMACK....oh sorry, I didn't see your head there, LB 8)
I always thought of Steelie as part of the cast of The Walking Dead. I mean, Happy Birthday Steelie!
^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???
Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???
What I'm hearing is that's your face on the Sons' patch? :)
Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:43:12 PM
^Heh heh SMACK....oh sorry, I didn't see your head there, LB 8)
LOL
Happy Birthday, man :)
Quote from: mirth on November 02, 2012, 07:47:32 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???
What I'm hearing is that's your face on the Sons' patch? :)
Give that man a seegar! You figured it out, Mirth ;D
Happy Birthday Steelgrave!
^And many, many more!
Here ya go, Steelie. Lyla says Happy Birthday.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages2.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20120907181035%2Fsonsofanarchy%2Fimages%2Fb%2Fbd%2FLyla_2012.jpg&hash=36ed27d013fa9aa33d49ccf3596c53d754c5b833)
sniff....I love this place. Thanks, guys.
Happy Birthday!
there he goes - the grandfather of grogheads - clink of glasses and cheers old fella
Happy Birthday Steelie!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flh5.ggpht.com%2F_PK0EOWvC8YI%2FSeInebJFrTI%2FAAAAAAAAElk%2FriyuNZCYO78%2FMy_grandma_in_a_bikini.ashx_thumb%255B3%255D.jpg&hash=d0f3df45e8483be246b7fbe98b6a136733bc3f2a)
The proceeding photo is what a cougar looks like when your reach Steelie's age.
Tequila for Steelie.
Happy Birthday!
Guffaws for Bison!
And Happy Birthday for Steelgrave!!!
Leave it to Bison to bring this thread back to The Walking Dead. Ewwwwww.................
Happy Birthday, Steelie.
Uhhh...put a joke about you being old here. :D
Happy Birthday Steelie - have a great time.
Happy Birthday to one of our elder statesmen! ;D
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1108.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh412%2FRotarrin%2FOther%2Fsam-adams-boston-lager.jpg&hash=7c35d5040b176d959b6a318e5c3c493354567fb6)
Man! I missed this thread! Happy B-day Steelgrave!
You missed nothing as today (the 3rd) is my actual birthday. Much thanks and appreciation for all the birthday wishes, amigos.
Happy Birthday Steelie. I'm delighted that you're staying out on point, age-wise. ;)
Quote from: Martok on November 03, 2012, 09:32:19 AM
Happy Birthday to one of our elder statesmen! ;D
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1108.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh412%2FRotarrin%2FOther%2Fsam-adams-boston-lager.jpg&hash=7c35d5040b176d959b6a318e5c3c493354567fb6)
Now you're talkin. Put a keg O that in the basement.
Happy 155th, Dad!
Quote from: Gusington on November 03, 2012, 08:50:45 PM
Happy 155th, Dad!
Close, you are within a century give or take, which is pretty good countin' for a Yankee.
I hope to be as good at math when I am at the same advanced age.
Did you check out steel's cougar?
No what does she look like?
Wow, happy belated birthday Steelie!
Happy birthday, Steelgrave.
Sorry I'm late. :-[
Quote from: Greybriar on November 06, 2012, 12:44:00 AM
Happy birthday, Steelgrave.
Sorry I'm late. :-[
Just bring wimmen or booze and all's forgiven.
Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???
Lori did just give birth after all.
Steelie has birthdays? Or is this is anniversary of having life first breathed into clay? And what did he do for those 8000-9000 years when he was the only bipedal being out there while waiting for evolution to catch up with him?
Singing nonsense songs and talking to Ents, most likely. ;)