GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on November 07, 2012, 09:09:55 AM

Title: Halo 4
Post by: Jarhead0331 on November 07, 2012, 09:09:55 AM
Anybody else playing?  It was released yesterday.  I played through the first campaign segment last night.  Top notch all the way. Graphics, sound, story...it's got it all.
Title: Re: Halo 4
Post by: Sigma One on November 07, 2012, 10:45:55 AM
I picked up as well and played about an hour and then haven't had time to pick it up. From the first few levels I was impressed by the level design and how quick the weapons ran out of ammo against tougher enemies. The zero-g mission was pretty good.

Just wish I had time to play more of it, I remember getting Halo 3 and a friend and I spent a whole day beating it and playing multiplayer. Now I'm just "it's too late to play, I'd rather go to bed".
Title: Re: Halo 4
Post by: bayonetbrant on November 07, 2012, 11:05:46 AM
we've got a writer working on a first impressions piece for this weekend.  coverage coming soon!
Title: Re: Halo 4
Post by: Yskonyn on November 09, 2012, 08:18:38 AM
Quote from: ScottP on November 07, 2012, 10:45:55 AM

Just wish I had time to play more of it, I remember getting Halo 3 and a friend and I spent a whole day beating it and playing multiplayer. Now I'm just "it's too late to play, I'd rather go to bed".

Well I hear the campaign is rather short, so it will only take a small piece of your time. :P
Title: Re: Halo 4
Post by: bayonetbrant on November 09, 2012, 08:21:26 AM
article is up (http://grogheads.com/first-halo4.html), and on the front page for a day or so

feedback thread here (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=3515.0)