GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on November 08, 2012, 06:42:34 AM

Title: Karateka is Back!!!!
Post by: jomni on November 08, 2012, 06:42:34 AM
Who played Karateka?
http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/7/3612408/karateka-remake-jordan-mechner-modernize-classic-story
Title: Re: Karateka is Back!!!!
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 08, 2012, 02:38:39 PM
Heh.  I remember that if you used a hole punch to punch a notch on the right hand side of the 5 1/4" floppy, you could put the disk in upside down and the game would play upside down.
Title: Re: Karateka is Back!!!!
Post by: Yskonyn on November 09, 2012, 08:17:38 AM
I played this to death! :)
I sucked at it, though.
Title: Re: Karateka is Back!!!!
Post by: JasonPratt on November 09, 2012, 02:46:15 PM
Yep! Little did I know he'd go on to make Prince of Persia.

This game has a good chance of getting my money on the PS3.
Title: Re: Karateka is Back!!!!
Post by: jomni on November 09, 2012, 05:47:29 PM
But the scale of the remake is not at par or epic as with Ubisoft's Price of Persia.
It looks like a light and short casual fighting adventure game.