GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: airboy on November 08, 2012, 10:44:06 AM

Title: Zombie Fantasyland
Post by: airboy on November 08, 2012, 10:44:06 AM
Wife and I went to Universal Studios (Orlando) on Halloween Night.  They had 8 or so professional haunted houses.  They included: Classic Universal Monsters; Alice Cooper; Silent Hill; Penn & Teller's Las Vegas Nightmare; The End (1950s house taken over);......... and .........

The Walking Dead.

Best professional Zombie makeup & sets I have ever seen.  Seeing how some of you are Zombie fans (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I wish that a couple of you could have teleported in.  They also had a car with a message in the dust on the windshield directly from the series (according to those around me).

The whole park had roaming monsters.......  The 7 foot tall Grim Reapers with scythes and the Pen & Teller house were my personal favorites.
Title: Re: Zombie Fantasyland
Post by: LongBlade on November 08, 2012, 10:45:59 AM
Wow. Sounds like a blast. I never would have thought to do Universal for Halloween. I've gotta put that on my to-do list. :)
Title: Re: Zombie Fantasyland
Post by: Centurion40 on November 08, 2012, 01:32:31 PM
I knew that they did something, but never thought that it was so involved.

Now I wanna go!!
Title: Re: Zombie Fantasyland
Post by: TheCommandTent on November 08, 2012, 08:42:29 PM
Quote from: airboy on November 08, 2012, 10:44:06 AM
Wife and I went to Universal Studios (Orlando) on Halloween Night.  They had 8 or so professional haunted houses.  They included: Classic Universal Monsters; Alice Cooper; Silent Hill; Penn & Teller's Las Vegas Nightmare; The End (1950s house taken over);......... and .........

The Walking Dead.

Best professional Zombie makeup & sets I have ever seen.  Seeing how some of you are Zombie fans (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I wish that a couple of you could have teleported in.  They also had a car with a message in the dust on the windshield directly from the series (according to those around me).

The whole park had roaming monsters.......  The 7 foot tall Grim Reapers with scythes and the Pen & Teller house were my personal favorites.

I heard about them doing that, I think on the Talking Dead show that comes on after the regular show.  Its good to hear they put alot of thought into it.