(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi630.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fuu25%2FYskonyn%2FPostcards%2520from%2520the%2520job%2F2012-11-25093828.jpg&hash=8bed1014244138919d2616eac7d816ae42028ee8)
His name is Finn and was delivered at home on Nov 24th at 1627lt. He is doing fine and is already gaining weight again.
He barely cries and seems to be a content little smurf.
Mom is doing great as well. The delivery went without any complications and she is already up and running again.
Nights are broken and rest is scarce, but we are proud, happy and touched all at the same time!
It's a truly wonderful experience!
woohoo!
Great job by all :)
Congrats!!!
it would seem grogs are a fertile bunch of late.
Congrats man!!!! We were toying around with the name Finn too for our June arrival!
Congrat! Now you have someone to wargame with. 8)
Congratulations! Great news! Glad all are healthy.
Congrats 8)
...there are still some good news :) in a world of chaos (what the media like to make us believe every eve on primetime)
Congratulations! I love seeing these types of events. Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations, Yskonyn!
Congratulations!
Congrats Yskonyn!
That's great news man! Glad everyone is doing well.
Congratulations to you and mom on a job well done! He looks like a cute little fellow.
Congrats!
Congrats!
Quote from: Gusington on November 28, 2012, 11:44:32 AM
Congrats Yskonyn!
Ditto.
So, do you also have a dog named Jake? If yes, that would be cool.
Congratulations!
Congrats Yskonyn!
Thanks everyone!
All the clichés apply here. I never though I would fall for any baby, but yes, I do.
Oh and no, no dog named Jake. ;)
Congrats! There real upside is that you will not become a Brony by default.
Congratulations, Yskonyn.
Gefeliciteerd!
Congratulations to you and the missus!
Congratulations Yskonyn! Sleep is overrated anyway, right? :)
Pro tip: Babies can't use the toilet by themselves. Swear to god. You have to wipe their arses for them and everything! Also I didn't get a manual with mine, they seem to be pretty scarce; hope you got one.
Congratulations man! Looks like he's as cute they come. :D
Kids are just like good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!
Congrats!
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 30, 2012, 07:52:34 AM
Kids are just like a good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!
Also expensive as hell, just like wargaming! ;)
Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 30, 2012, 11:22:53 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 30, 2012, 07:52:34 AM
Kids are just like a good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!
Also expensive as hell, just like wargaming! ;)
I showed my wife both of these quotes and her response was. "Oh yeah, well I would actually play with a kid." ;D
Quote from: TheCommandTent on November 30, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 30, 2012, 11:22:53 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 30, 2012, 07:52:34 AM
Kids are just like a good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!
Also expensive as hell, just like wargaming! ;)
I showed my wife both of these quotes and her response was. "Oh yeah, well I would actually play with a kid." ;D
Uh oh...
Start practicing your happy surprised face now, buddy. ;)