Click the link now. Thank me later. NSFW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vICX-6dMOuA
Oh my god! That was AWESOME!
I was expecting a Smuck vs Longblade debate.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 01, 2012, 12:32:18 PM
I was expecting a Smuck vs Longblade debate.
We do! If one is black and liberal and the other is a rich Mormon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc
Quote from: MetalDog on December 01, 2012, 03:45:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc
That was fantastic. Thanks for the laugh!
Glad you like it! I've watched all of them and some are better than others, but there is always at least one chuckle worthy moment in all of them.
Pretty sweet.
Wait...Mr. T vs. Mr. Rogers? Genghis Khan vs. Easter Bunny? Okay, more of these will require watching.
One of my favorites is Einstein v. Stephen Hawking. Another is the first Hitler v. Vader. And still another is Lincoln v. Chuck Norris. I told youse you would thank me later :-)
I've seen some of those before and they are hilarious!