GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steelgrave on December 01, 2012, 12:05:20 PM

Title: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Steelgrave on December 01, 2012, 12:05:20 PM
to a new grandson! Welcome, Austin! Another little Steelie! Liberals everywhere are shaking in their boots  ;D

Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: mirth on December 01, 2012, 12:16:55 PM
Congrats Grandpa!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Bison on December 01, 2012, 12:22:21 PM
Congrats Gramps!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: GDS_Starfury on December 01, 2012, 12:29:48 PM
and the Grogheads fertility streak continues.

Congrats!!!

I think Ill not bother with women for a few weeks until this streak passes.
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Staggerwing on December 01, 2012, 12:31:18 PM
Wow! Little Grogs are popping up out everywhere! Folks must be staying in more these days...

Congratstamundo Grandad-of-Steel!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Gusington on December 01, 2012, 01:05:05 PM
Congratulations, bald Pop Pop!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Steelgrave on December 01, 2012, 01:08:34 PM
Thanks, everyone. It's a good day in the Steelie household.  ;D
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: bob48 on December 01, 2012, 01:58:24 PM
Grats Grandad.
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: MetalDog on December 01, 2012, 03:43:09 PM
Congratulations, Steelie!  And to the new mom and dad, too!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: MikeGER on December 01, 2012, 03:46:10 PM
Congrats! great news  :)
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: besilarius on December 01, 2012, 03:55:19 PM
Going to upgrade the old avatar to Grandsons of Anarchy?
Best to you and all.
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Airborne Rifles on December 01, 2012, 04:02:37 PM
Congrats Grandpa!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on December 01, 2012, 04:08:35 PM
You get the fun of seeing your kid running around without having to clean up the mess. Well done.
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: GDS_Starfury on December 01, 2012, 04:08:59 PM
Grandsons of Anarchy....  ROFL!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Steelgrave on December 01, 2012, 05:14:29 PM
Quote from: besilarius on December 01, 2012, 03:55:19 PM
Going to upgrade the old avatar to Grandsons of Anarchy?
Best to you and all.

LOL....now I have to buy a Son's cap for him to wear. But I do kinda like the one he has on now too

(https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/478158_10151173535979912_1502841861_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Greybriar on December 01, 2012, 05:22:17 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on December 01, 2012, 12:05:20 PM
to a new grandson! Welcome, Austin! Another little Steelie! Liberals everywhere are shaking in their boots  ;D

Congrats, grandpa Steelgrave!

I bet you can't wait until Austin grows up and makes you a great-grandfather, can you? ;)
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Staggerwing on December 01, 2012, 05:28:49 PM
Awwww... Cute as a button!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: LongBlade on December 01, 2012, 05:55:35 PM
Gratz, Steelie! One more for the biker gang :)
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Steelgrave on December 01, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on December 01, 2012, 05:55:35 PM
Gratz, Steelie! One more for the biker gang :)

I'm working on it. Of course, I get to play Piney at this point  :o
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Longdan on December 01, 2012, 07:21:13 PM
Congrats
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Arctic Blast on December 01, 2012, 10:23:58 PM
Congrats, Steelie!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: TheCommandTent on December 02, 2012, 07:44:28 AM
Congrats Steelie!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Martok on December 02, 2012, 02:46:06 PM
Congratulations Gramps!  He's beautiful! 


Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: undercovergeek on December 02, 2012, 03:06:03 PM
awesome congrats
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: undercovergeek on December 02, 2012, 03:07:36 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 01, 2012, 12:29:48 PM
I think Ill not bother with women for a few weeks until this streak passes.

surely theres a mini GDS in every state and continent - a seed spreader like you must be more prolific than that
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Sigma One on December 02, 2012, 03:10:57 PM
Congrats Steelie!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 02, 2012, 03:26:48 PM
Congrats gramps!!! Great news!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Centurion40 on December 03, 2012, 02:14:22 PM
Quote from: Bison on December 01, 2012, 12:22:21 PM
Congrats Gramps!

What he said! 

Great hat, btw.
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Shelldrake on December 03, 2012, 06:32:27 PM
Congratulations Steelgrave!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: bayonetbrant on December 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
waytogo gramps :)

you oughta just rename this thread "Damn I'm old"
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Steelgrave on December 03, 2012, 07:24:48 PM
^or my kids, like me, just had babies young  :D Besides, being a grandpa rocks, I got no complaints!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Windigo on December 03, 2012, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
waytogo gramps :)

you oughta just rename this thread "Damn I'm old"

I rember rotary phones that had cords and wall clocks that plugged into the wall socket
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Steelgrave on December 03, 2012, 07:39:07 PM
Quote from: Windigo on December 03, 2012, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
waytogo gramps :)

you oughta just rename this thread "Damn I'm old"

I rember rotary phones that had cords and wall clocks that plugged into the wall socket

Dude, me too. And I remember being a kid in Houston when a !!!fourth!!! television channel was added! Heh, well at least we already had color tv's to take in all of that entertainment value.
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Windigo on December 03, 2012, 07:43:32 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on December 03, 2012, 07:39:07 PM
Quote from: Windigo on December 03, 2012, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
waytogo gramps :)

you oughta just rename this thread "Damn I'm old"

I rember rotary phones that had cords and wall clocks that plugged into the wall socket

Dude, me too. And I remember being a kid in Houston when a !!!fourth!!! television channel was added! Heh, well at least we already had color tv's to take in all of that entertainment value.

how about New Coke? and harvest gold appliances... and Gussy's moon boots?
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Steelgrave on December 03, 2012, 07:58:08 PM
^Gussy's still got the Moon Boots. And when my grandpa passed away years ago, I found cases and cases of Old Coke in his garage. He hated New Coke so much he stocked up with years worth of the good stuff, lol!
Title: Re: Woke up this morning....
Post by: Bison on December 03, 2012, 08:14:25 PM
I loved moon boots.  I also had a pair of parachute pants.  Thank you Electric Boogaloo!