GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: W8taminute on December 11, 2012, 08:04:33 AM

Title: Halo 4 or COD BO2??
Post by: W8taminute on December 11, 2012, 08:04:33 AM
Both of these seem like great games based on professional and game member reviews online but I thought I'd ask you guys.  If you could have only one of these titles and nothing else ever again, which one would you choose and why?

Target has Halo 4 on sale this week for 39.99 and Best Buy has COD BO2 on sale for 49.99 both for XBOX.  I'm not going to get both games until one of them drops below $30 so help me make up my mind on what to get now.   ;D
Title: Re: Halo 4 or COD BO2??
Post by: Barthheart on December 11, 2012, 10:53:15 AM
Personally I'd get Halo4... but that's because I have all the others and so am already invested in teh story... which I think is pretty good..
I have never played and CoD title though....  :P
Title: Re: Halo 4 or COD BO2??
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 13, 2012, 09:01:44 AM
I also cast my vote for Halo 4.  Its done very well.
Title: Re: Halo 4 or COD BO2??
Post by: W8taminute on December 18, 2012, 08:30:46 AM
Well I made my choice last week.  In the end it came down to two things.

As much as Longblade is lauding COD I caved to Barthheart and JH's rave about Halo.  That and the fact that Halo was on sale last week.  Still haven't unwrapped the game yet but I plan on spending time with it soon.