GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: W8taminute on January 03, 2013, 09:25:07 AM

Title: FarCry 3
Post by: W8taminute on January 03, 2013, 09:25:07 AM
Anyone playing this?  If not you should be.  Great game, probably looks better on PC though.  To steal a quote from Machinima, "It's like Skyrim with guns".

I'm really impressed with the overall look and feel of this game as well as the world your character lives and roams in.  Although this game is not better than Skyrim it's pretty close in my opinion.  I'm about 10 hours into the game and I just can't get enough of it. 
Title: Re: FarCry 3
Post by: ArizonaTank on March 31, 2013, 10:04:23 AM
Waiting for the sale.
Title: Re: FarCry 3
Post by: Arctic Blast on March 31, 2013, 05:41:52 PM
I've got it on PC and have probably put 20 hours in to it.

And yeah, it's a lot of fun. Nothing like having your base assault be destroyed by the sudden appearance of a very angry bear. On the other hand, nothing like augmenting your base assault by putting a small caliber silenced round in to the haunch of a tiger napping nearby and sending him in to said base ahead of you.  8)