GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: mirth on February 05, 2013, 03:33:51 PM

Title: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: mirth on February 05, 2013, 03:33:51 PM
People never cease to amaze me with the depths to which they will sink.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/02/prison-guard-pregnant-with-cop-killers-child.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/nyregion/police-killers-jailer-now-pregnant-with-his-child-is-charged.html
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: LongBlade on February 05, 2013, 03:35:42 PM
All I can do is shake my head.
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: Centurion40 on February 05, 2013, 03:39:22 PM
Life truly can be stranger than fiction.
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: mirth on February 05, 2013, 03:45:33 PM
Tough to wrap one's brain around this:

Quote
"I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved and now I am carrying his child," Ms. Gonzalez said in one of the calls, to an inmate at another prison with whom she also shared a romance. "Why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope."

That poor baby. I hope he never has to know who his real parents are.

Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: LongBlade on February 05, 2013, 03:47:30 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 05, 2013, 03:45:33 PM
Tough to wrap one's brain around this:

Quote
"I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved and now I am carrying his child," Ms. Gonzalez said in one of the calls, to an inmate at another prison with whom she also shared a romance. "Why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope."

That poor baby. I hope he never has to know who his real parents are.

No doubt. Talk about bad examples.
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: Centurion40 on February 05, 2013, 03:51:03 PM
So this prison guard, did she ever work as a maid in the Schwarzenegger household?
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: GDS_Starfury on February 05, 2013, 04:12:10 PM
I geuss he got his hard time in.
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: Sigma One on February 05, 2013, 04:32:43 PM
Maybe she was tired of the bar scene and wanted to switch to the behind-the-bars scene.
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 05, 2013, 04:33:44 PM
learning all about the (jail)birds and the bees
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 05, 2013, 04:35:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWd2d9H43Ao#t=46s
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: Sigma One on February 05, 2013, 04:38:38 PM
She's going to deal with that baby for 9 months to life.
Title: Re: Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child
Post by: bob48 on February 05, 2013, 04:41:29 PM
Adds a whole new meaning to the expression 'banged-up'