Damn! This is pretty messed-up!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Quote
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A former Los Angeles cop with military training waged war with his former colleagues Thursday. Police said one officer was dead.
Jittery police searched a huge swath of southern California -- from San Diego to Los Angeles -- for Christopher Jordan Dorner. He's a 270-pound former Navy lieutenant professing a mighty beef against LAPD officers he claimed ruined his life by forcing him out of his dream job.
The shooting of the police officer and two others came a day after Irvine, California, police named Dorner a suspect in the double slayings of a woman -- identified by Los Angeles police as the daughter of a retired LAPD officer -- and her fiance.
Dorner blamed the retired officer for bungling his appeal to get his job back, according to a letter he wrote complaining of mistreatment by the LAPD. In that letter -- provided to CNN by an LAPD source -- Dorner vowed to wage a violent war of retribution against police officers and their families.
"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," Dorner wrote in the letter. "I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours," he wrote.
The fear was apparent Thursday in downtown Los Angeles, as police wearing body armor patrolled outside their own iconic headquarters. Commanders issued orders to keep all of the department's officers on duty.
I hope that they get him soon!!
They did not treat it like a threat to any normal citizen that is for sure. Heh.
Can't say as I blame them, but they are definitely jittery...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/3-bystanders-reportedly-accidentally-shot-by-police-searching-for-murder/
Hope they get him soon.
I hope so, too. If they don't those trigger happy cops are going to wind up killing several innocent people.
Quote from: steve58 on February 07, 2013, 05:30:51 PM
Can't say as I blame them, but they are definitely jittery...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/3-bystanders-reportedly-accidentally-shot-by-police-searching-for-murder/
Hope they get him soon.
Shooting 2 "older women" is a bit more than jittery.
Hey its the cops and they are nervous its all okay.
and why are nervous cops ok dan?
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 07, 2013, 06:58:13 PM
and why are nervous cops ok dan?
sigh... following me around again.
stop posting stupidity
We know how this is going to end. The cops are going to shoot him when he resists arrest. I hope all of them stay safe and get him fast.
Send Piers Morgan after him..... I'm sure he could use rational thought and meaningful conversation to apprehend him.
Quote from: MIGMaster on February 08, 2013, 08:06:18 AM
Send Piers Morgan after him..... I'm sure he could use rational thought and meaningful conversation to apprehend him.
*
snicker*
Sad that this disturbed guy managed to pass all sorts of evals (I am assuming psych ones as well) and when he snapped he ambushed and killed a young couple who were getting married whose only connection was that her father was representing this prick.
I don't blame cops for being nervous if he is calling out that his is going to kill their families and presumably has info on them.
Con
Quote from: MIGMaster on February 08, 2013, 08:06:18 AM
Send Piers Morgan after him..... I'm sure he could use rational thought and meaningful conversation to apprehend him.
Piers is an expert on firearms because his brother is in the army. He'll know exactly what to do!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.breitbart.com%2Fmediaserver%2FBreitbart%2FBreitbart-TV%2F2013%2F02%2F06%2FScreen%2520shot%252020130206%2520at%2520120857%2520PM.png&hash=70d063413a3204c33c3763b0f5055eb9a401cc66)
Very nice shooting attire!
The man looks like such a prissy prig!
he is.
Brenda Leigh Johnson quits and things go to hell in a handbasket. :o
They are still looking for this guy even in a heavy snow storm. This picture would be awesome if it wasn't for the horrible circumstances.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1187.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz397%2FSoccerDJ04%2F4bc215dbb99ef504280f6a7067008fb5_zps8b869b52.jpg&hash=3d60e41c7b00e2cbe8e6ba76ddbaf3beb1b507b9)
Quote
BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. (AP) — Authorities hunting for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected of going on a deadly rampage expect to wrap up their search of cabins in a Southern California mountain resort town by nightfall.
San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Bachman says increased patrols of Big Bear Lake will continue but there won't be a nighttime search in the forest Friday night due to heavy snowfall. It will resume at daybreak when search planes can take off again.
Authorities believe Christopher Dorner fled to the rugged area after killing three people to get back at those he blamed for ending his police career. They found his burned-out truck there this week.
Bachman says searchers will keep looking because it's possible that Dorner is somewhere in the forest.
http://news.yahoo.com/hunt-ex-cop-goes-amid-calif-snowstorm-174551301.html
I just wanna hear that they got the mofo.
They're bringing out the elite drones. Drones have the advantage of not needing donuts.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/dorner-drone-manhunt-192403607.html
i just heard there is a bounty of $1Milion
is this dead or alive ?
i could need some money ;D
...we have a nice assortment of skilled gentlemen in the forum for a posse 8)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F148gqww.jpg&hash=e06b1f7fe5e604ea5748883048abb9b848e5f146)
... who is riding with me? ;) even share, ...of course !
Quote from: Centurion40 on February 08, 2013, 01:46:06 PM
The man looks like such a prissy prig!
twat is the word youre looking for
Quote from: MikeGER on February 12, 2013, 03:53:52 AM
i just heard there is a bounty of $1Milion
is this dead or alive ?
i could need some money ;D
...we have a nice assortment of skilled gentlemen in the forum for a posse 8)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2F148gqww.jpg&hash=e06b1f7fe5e604ea5748883048abb9b848e5f146)
... who is riding with me? ;) even share, ...of course !
Somehow I doubt we'll have better luck than the entire LAPD and half of the West Coast's FBI.
I hope they catch him soon. He's nuts.
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2013, 05:35:44 AM
Quote from: Centurion40 on February 08, 2013, 01:46:06 PM
The man looks like such a prissy prig!
twat is the word youre looking for
The man not the message? There is a term for that. Surely you can do better.
I think he is an annoying weenie a lot like Bill O'Reilly... just for the other side.
nope, just the man
We could get a real kick-ass Grogheads server for that amount - Gus wouldn't need to stream porn off a third-party site anymore ;)
Looks like they found him, not so sure they've got him...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12/fugitive-ex-cop-exchanges-fire-with-authorities-ap-source-says/
Quote from: steve58 on February 12, 2013, 04:59:10 PM
Looks like they found him, not so sure they've got him...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12/fugitive-ex-cop-exchanges-fire-with-authorities-ap-source-says/
Nuke him from orbit.
barricaded in cabin in Calif. mountains (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LAPD_REVENGE_KILLINGS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-02-12-17-05-09)
I'm all for the nuking...just hope he's alone but sounds like he might have at least one hostage.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/02/12/authorities-responding-to-big-bear-home-on-report-of-hostage-situation-unknown-if-connected-to-dorner/
It's the only way to be sure!
Saying nuking is bad. Thinking it is okay except for the collateral damage.
Another crazy guy.
Looks like the cabin he is hiding in is on fire. I hope they get this guy but they don't harm any hostages, if he has them.
Quote
BIG BEAR, Calif. (AP) — The cabin where a former police officer is believed to be holed up is one fire.
TV footage from the scene shows smoke pouring from the cabin.
Police surrounded the cabin in the snow-covered woods of Big Bear, a resort town about 80 miles east of Los Angeles where authorities have focused their hunt for Christopher Dorner since they said he had launched a campaign to exact revenge against the Los Angeles Police Department for his firing.
http://news.yahoo.com/cabin-where-ex-la-cop-believed-holed-aflame-003650064.html