GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on February 11, 2013, 09:47:49 AM

Title: Killzone Mercenary trailer
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 11, 2013, 09:47:49 AM
Anyone know anything about this game?



one of the guys behind it is Lee Brimmicome-Wood, the board game designer who did Bomber Command (among others)

his day job is videogame work, and he just recently wrapped up on Far Cry 3 and is now working on this one.
Title: Re: Killzone Mercenary trailer
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 11, 2013, 11:14:48 AM
Looks cool...except for the flying squirrel in the beginning and the motion mechanics.

I've always been a fan of the Killzone series.
Title: Re: Killzone Mercenary trailer
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 11, 2013, 03:35:10 PM
d'oh!

you can tell I'm the tabletop guy...  I just dropped this in the first digital forum i saw and totally spaced on console vs computer...
Title: Re: Killzone Mercenary trailer
Post by: jomni on February 23, 2013, 07:56:35 AM
Ah PS Vita.  I'm amazed at the graphics power of that handheld.  It's better than the PS2 and a bit short of the PS3.