GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2013, 11:12:46 AM

Title: The Man Who Shot Bin Laden
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2013, 11:12:46 AM
They don't ID him by name, but it's a very good article about the personal price these guys pay for their work

http://www.esquire.com/print-this/man-who-shot-osama-bin-laden-0313?page=all
Title: Re: The Man Who Shot Bin Laden
Post by: MIGMaster on February 12, 2013, 11:45:11 AM
Yeah - Kinda interesting. I notice some commentators are saying he should "buck up" he knew what he was getting into, but these are probably Piers Morgan types....
Title: Re: The Man Who Shot Bin Laden
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2013, 12:49:16 PM
favorite quote from the article so far

QuoteShe asked me why I was so calm. I told her, We do this every night. We go to a house, we fuck with some people, and we leave. This is just a longer flight.
Title: Re: The Man Who Shot Bin Laden
Post by: Longdan on February 12, 2013, 12:51:07 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2013, 12:49:16 PM
favorite quote from the article so far

QuoteShe asked me why I was so calm. I told her, We do this every night. We go to a house, we fuck with some people, and we leave. This is just a longer flight.

Lots of people do that.