Whether she does or not is pretty irrelevant. Just follow the link and thank me later.
http://now.msn.com/lauren-marbe-16-reportedly-has-higher-iq-than-albert-einstein
Thank God it wasnt a red head!
She is cute but this one from right beside it is much more stupider:
http://now.msn.com/matt-damon-says-he-will-stop-using-the-bathroom-in-psa
Here comes a damonsh*t explosion! I hope he goes straight to Taco Bell.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 12, 2013, 08:49:31 PM
Thank God it wasnt a red head!
Too bad she's not eighteen :)
You can hang around the playground until then.
In re Matt Damon not using the bathroom, this brings up an old Gene Roddenbury quip.
After the deck plans of the Enterprise and the Klingon cruiser were put out in an approved publication by Franz Josef Designs, Roddenbury was at a con.
One kid, who had gone over the plans with a fine tooth comb, noted that on the Klingon ship, there were NO bathrooms. Was this correct?
Roddenbury zinged back, "Well, why do you think they are always so angry?"
I read somewhere they dump in the airlocks.
From genius women to Klingon toilet habits in six posts. That's gotta be some kinda (disturbing) record.
Quote from: Longdan on February 13, 2013, 12:23:51 PM
I read somewhere they dump in the airlocks.
Adds a whole new meaning to the expression 'evacuate'
It would probably work if you didn't mind wasting the air. I think the space shuttle toilet worked
on a "fire it outside" principle didn't it?
As if there aint enough crap in orbit already :)
I read somewhere about freeze dried powdered poop contaminating the air in the
shuttle so that nobody wanted to open their mouths to talk.
That could be this young genius's first job.
Find a good and easy way to poop in space.
I'll save NASA oodles of money and suggest Duct tape and zip-lock baggies.
When John Glenn was being debriefed after his Mercury orbital mission. He mentioned that there were little dots of twinkling lights surrounding his capsul. (I think this was urine that was dumped out, froze, and travelling with the capsule.)
The staff psychologist, at hearing this leaned forward and asked, "What did they say, John?"
Ha!
Back OT, I guess she can make really good muffins. :-p
I remember him saying that on TV when he did that first public interview and I thought it was so cool. ;D
Then I found out so much later it was frozen piss. :(
Muffins are good just never blind date a girl whose nick name is "Muffin".
"Lauren is now aiming to take A-Levels in art, physics and maths after her GCSEs and would love to study architecture at Cambridge University.
But the talented teen admits she is torn between her academic ability and pursuing her dream of becoming a professional singer and dancer.
She has already performed in the West End for two years as part of the chorus for Andrew Lloyd Webber smash-hit Joseph, with Lee Mead, from 2007."
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01671/Lauren-Marbe1_620_1671957x.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/lifestyle/&usg=__ppAyVsj8dTu25g5T6gfspyEQ8QY=&h=450&w=300&sz=22&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=mYGRp6LpfsPVDM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=85&ei=tKAdUazcD6nHigKz5IHYDQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3DLauren%2BMarbe%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26tbo%3Dd%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&sa=X&ved=0CCkQrQMwAA
If she goes for Architecture, then she really is smart. If she goes for being an entertainer, she will likely be used.
She is reading my book in the first image BTW. Hmmm.