GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: steve58 on February 15, 2013, 11:30:38 AM

Title: Rogue System: A Hardcore Space Trading and Combat Sim (Kickstarter)
Post by: steve58 on February 15, 2013, 11:30:38 AM
I like the sound/features of Rogue System (http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2013/02/rogue-system-an-hardcore-space-trading-and-combat-sim/), but I think I'll sit this one out.  Already involved with several similar games on Kickstarter, but I hope he still makes it.

Quote
Juliano's Rogue System in a nutshell:

• Space trading and combat sim
• Hardcore/complex flight mechanics
• Hard science fiction setting
• Highly moddable
• Story-driven single-player campaign (core module: $300,000)
• Open-ended trader/explorer gameplay (maverick module: $1,250,000)
• Persistent multiplayer mode
• Joysticks, keyboard and mouse support
• PC platform
• $20 pledge to get game's core gameplay
• ETA: April 2015

...seems like the ETA dates of Kickstarter games are getting longer and longer.
Title: Re: Rogue System: A Hardcore Space Trading and Combat Sim (Kickstarter)
Post by: mikeck on February 15, 2013, 11:36:36 AM
Yeah, another game to get excited about and then never hear about again after a month
Title: Re: Rogue System: A Hardcore Space Trading and Combat Sim (Kickstarter)
Post by: Longdan on February 15, 2013, 11:49:42 AM
Investing in the future of the hobby.
I'd like to see a little more originality.
I have already invested in a few space trade/fight games and I own a lot too.
Title: Re: Rogue System: A Hardcore Space Trading and Combat Sim (Kickstarter)
Post by: republic on December 11, 2013, 07:50:03 AM
Rogue System is still alive!  I had no idea.  Apparently he's been picked up by the guys who make rFactor, a racing simulator I really enjoy.