GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: MetalDog on February 22, 2013, 06:47:16 PM

Title: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: MetalDog on February 22, 2013, 06:47:16 PM
They are for intelligence gathering only.


http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/22/17057398-obama-deploys-drones-us-military-personnel-to-niger?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=2
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: TheCommandTent on February 22, 2013, 07:46:11 PM
Yes intelligence gathering only.  We believe that.
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: GDS_Starfury on February 22, 2013, 07:55:23 PM
intelligence only...

because there is no data linking between todays platforms.  ::)
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: LongBlade on February 22, 2013, 08:55:28 PM
I thought the scammers were the major intelligence there.
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: Longdan on February 22, 2013, 09:12:59 PM
As long as they don't get some of that bad intelligence.
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: LongBlade on February 22, 2013, 09:14:23 PM
Quote from: Longdan on February 22, 2013, 09:12:59 PM
As long as they don't get some of that bad intelligence.

Intelligence is never bad or wrong - just misunderstood.
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: Longdan on February 22, 2013, 09:20:38 PM
 ^^ or misinterpreted or misconstrued or mishandled or misapplied or mistaken or misread  or missed entirely or Miss America'd for that matter.
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: LongBlade on February 22, 2013, 09:32:44 PM
I'll take Miss America.
Title: Re: Obama sends drones, troops to Niger
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 23, 2013, 07:01:20 AM
"you're only supposed to gather some intel"

"I did!"

"you blew them up"

"that's so I could report the BDA - it's the only intel I'm programmed for"