GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Huw the Poo on March 11, 2013, 05:25:12 PM

Title: Darkwood - "A Surreal Horror Experience"
Post by: Huw the Poo on March 11, 2013, 05:25:12 PM
Darkwood (http://www.darkwoodgame.com/?success) seems to be a roguelike(ish) survival horror in which you must gather supplies and stuff during the day, then defend your house (and occupants?) at night.  Take a look at the video; it looks bloody good.

Features:


I am definitely keeping an eye on this one.
Title: Re: Darkwood - "A Surreal Horror Experience"
Post by: Nefaro on March 11, 2013, 07:02:34 PM
Looks cool but it also looks to be in "pre-alpha" so I doubt there will be much happening for a long time.
Title: Re: Darkwood - "A Surreal Horror Experience"
Post by: -budd- on July 26, 2014, 11:44:20 AM
Released into early access.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274520/

I've been keeping tabs on this game for awhile. Not sure if i'll jump into this right now but the pull is strong on this one. Still might be a little early for me content wise....but i'll be watching.
There's already some let's plays available.


SplatterCatGaming let's play


Early access teaser from dev