GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 05:09:06 AM

Title: Little bast***
Post by: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 05:09:06 AM
http://www.aol.co.uk/video/defiant-teen-sentenced-in-ohio-school-shooting/517716223/

i hope the camera crews return in 6 months time to film the smug little shit - see how been gang raped makes him smile then, and i hope hes wearing a t shirt thats Bubbas Bitch on it
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: bayonetbrant on March 20, 2013, 05:30:50 AM
Do we know anything else about the school shooting that brought this trial?
Clearly the guy was acting like a turd-muffin, but do we know anything more about what happened?  It's just kind of surprising that a school shooter survived rather than killing himself or being killed by police.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 05:32:51 AM
i thought you guys might know more than me - ill dig around

when i say 'you guys' - ye of the Colonial nature
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 05:37:41 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/ohio-school-shooting-2012-chardon-high_n_1303988.html

1 dead, four injured, he got chased away by a teacher and caught
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Gusington on March 20, 2013, 07:12:46 AM
This guy makes me ill. I hope he gets no rest in prison.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: TheCommandTent on March 20, 2013, 09:04:12 AM
I hope they throw the book at him.  I think he is to young for the death penalty but he should be able to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: LongBlade on March 20, 2013, 09:12:28 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 20, 2013, 09:04:12 AM
I think he is to young for the death penalty

Perhaps a fellow inmate will remedy that situation.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Centurion40 on March 20, 2013, 10:06:28 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on March 20, 2013, 09:12:28 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 20, 2013, 09:04:12 AM
I think he is to young for the death penalty

Perhaps a fellow inmate will remedy that situation.

What I was thinking.  Some hard inmates have school aged kids and wouldn't take kindly to the thought of a punk-assed school shooter residing in their prison block.  And after the way the young smug killer behaved in court, I can't see many guards going out of their way to keep "Killer" out of harm's way.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 20, 2013, 10:08:15 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 05:37:41 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/ohio-school-shooting-2012-chardon-high_n_1303988.html

1 dead, four injured, he got chased away by a teacher and caught

Its actually three dead...2 died after the incident due to their wounds. All three victims were between the ages of 16-17.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 10:27:35 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 20, 2013, 10:08:15 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 05:37:41 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/ohio-school-shooting-2012-chardon-high_n_1303988.html

1 dead, four injured, he got chased away by a teacher and caught

Its actually three dead...2 died after the incident due to their wounds. All three victims were between the ages of 16-17.

i tracked the original story - it obviously didnt get any better

how can he sit and smile like that

although i warrant hes oblivious of whats going to happen when the cell door closes
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Steelgrave on March 20, 2013, 10:41:12 AM
He'll be spending the rest of his miserable life showering with ugly men. I bet he won't think that's nearly as funny......
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on March 20, 2013, 12:43:47 PM
Get the chipper.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: OJsDad on March 20, 2013, 01:29:07 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 10:27:35 AM
how can he sit and smile like that

If I remember correctly, he was or felt he was, being bullied by some or all of his victims.  If that is the case, it may be why he doesn't feel remorse for what he did.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Longdan on March 20, 2013, 07:34:36 PM
He does not seem to be aware of having committed a heinous crime.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Greybriar on March 20, 2013, 10:55:52 PM
I think the little S.O.B. is just pulling our strings.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Centurion40 on March 21, 2013, 03:11:15 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on March 20, 2013, 12:43:47 PM
Get the chipper.

THAT's what I'm talking about!!
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Gusington on March 21, 2013, 07:44:52 PM
He got three consecutive life sentences with no chance for parole.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Greybriar on March 21, 2013, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2013, 07:44:52 PM
He got three consecutive life sentences with no chance for parole.

And we, the taxpayers, have to pay the cost of room and board for his sorry ass all that time.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: LongBlade on March 22, 2013, 07:08:31 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on March 21, 2013, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2013, 07:44:52 PM
He got three consecutive life sentences with no chance for parole.

And we, the taxpayers, have to pay the cost of room and board for his sorry ass all that time.

I know. I struggle with that, too.

The good news is that he'll never be a hazard to people again.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Longdan on March 22, 2013, 11:14:33 AM
It was better when we just ritually killed criminals to appease the gods but it is what it is.  Life with no parole.
I would not want to trust my life to a bunch of people who cannot balance a checkbook.
There are also plenty of examples of people who killed and went free.
It is a punishment system not a justice system.  It keeps lawyers off the streets too.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on March 22, 2013, 12:34:56 PM
The court is a modern temple of the society. It represents the society to those charged.

Anyone who can behave like that in that situation has no chance of every being a useful part of society. Their childhood socialization to be a constructive member was an epic fail. Release them to a wilderness far from habitation. Waste no money on them, let nature take it's course.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: son_of_montfort on March 22, 2013, 12:35:34 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on March 21, 2013, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2013, 07:44:52 PM
He got three consecutive life sentences with no chance for parole.

And we, the taxpayers, have to pay the cost of room and board for his sorry ass all that time.

I've heard estimates that the death penalty actually ends up being more expensive.

I was shocked when I read about this a few days ago, because I didn't remember an Ohio shooting. Apparently the kid claimed he "did not know" why he shot his fellow students. Clearly there is some deep psychosis at work here, and the comments of his sister saying "this isn't the brother I know" indicates as much. Too bad several kids had to die and one had to be paralyzed for life as a result.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: LongBlade on March 22, 2013, 12:38:15 PM
Quote from: son_of_montfort on March 22, 2013, 12:35:34 PM
I've heard estimates that the death penalty actually ends up being more expensive.


I've heard that, too, though IIRC it's largely related to the associated court costs of appeals.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Longdan on March 22, 2013, 12:49:12 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on March 22, 2013, 12:38:15 PM
Quote from: son_of_montfort on March 22, 2013, 12:35:34 PM
I've heard estimates that the death penalty actually ends up being more expensive.


I've heard that, too, though IIRC it's largely related to the associated court costs of appeals.
\

Money down the drain like fighting for/against Big Pop.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Windigo on March 22, 2013, 02:50:17 PM
Honestly.... what do we, as a 'just' society, owe *cough* people like this?

Serious question, please no flip answers.

Sterilize them and put them on an Island Penal colony?

Give the surviving relatives an opportunity to 'flip the switch' on them first?

What?
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: undercovergeek on March 22, 2013, 02:56:24 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 22, 2013, 02:50:17 PM
Honestly.... what do we, as a 'just' society, owe *cough* people like this?

Serious question, please no flip answers.

Sterilize them and put them on an Island Penal colony?

Give the surviving relatives an opportunity to 'flip the switch' on them first?

What?

i think the big deal with the death penalty is always the shady did we/didnt we get the right person, its a jurys opinion in the end not fact if the guy is declaring his innocence

but if youre going to sit there and say 'yup it was my, fk you' and smile at everyone i think the chair should lower you down into a glass box where the parents, uncles, brothers, and friends are all waiting with baseball bats and pliers
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Windigo on March 22, 2013, 03:02:53 PM
there are some that would not go that far . . .

me?  Since I would have to endure the rest of my life without a loved one ... the perpetrator should live equally long in some hell hole where there is no peace for him/her
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: son_of_montfort on March 23, 2013, 12:28:13 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 22, 2013, 02:56:24 PM
but if youre going to sit there and say 'yup it was my, fk you' and smile at everyone i think the chair should lower you down into a glass box where the parents, uncles, brothers, and friends are all waiting with baseball bats and pliers

The mother of one of the boys slain basically said "you are lucky that there are so many cops here" in the court room. I certainly feel for her. Clearly our society does not allow or encourage vengeance or vigilantism, but the question always remains how one should best deal with such a remorseless killer.

But... life in prison at such a young age is a fairly terrible sentence. Rotting in a correctional facility is a slow and tortuous type of life.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Steelgrave on March 23, 2013, 12:54:18 AM
I've said before that I believe that a true life sentence is far harsher a punishment than death, especially given the gang rule of so many of our prisons and the brutality that occurs behind those walls as a matter of daily life. With that choice, I would prefer the death sentence.

And now we have two more little bast***s in Georgia, two teens who purposely killed a woman's baby when she had no money to give them in a robbery. This is one of the most sickening and mind blowing crimes I've ever heard of in my life. It wasn't an accidental drive by, it was a teen-aged robber who shot the baby in the face after telling the mother that's what he was going to do. What the hell do we do with people like this? At some point, it's no longer just a matter of punishment, but rather protecting society as a whole from soulless monsters. And even though I am anti-death penalty, when you reach this point, I don't give a damn what society chooses to do, just get them off the streets.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Longdan on March 23, 2013, 11:38:35 AM
Bring back slavery.  You do not have to go back past living memory to find all kinds of creative ways of utilising "undesireables".
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Staggerwing on March 23, 2013, 11:43:43 AM
I favor medical experiments. Why should we be tormenting innocent rats and bunnies when we have the real thing?
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Gusington on March 23, 2013, 02:09:08 PM
Banishment or exile works for me. I like to think that I don't favor the death penalty but for this prick or the thing that killed the baby...well I don't know.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Steelgrave on March 23, 2013, 02:20:06 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 23, 2013, 02:09:08 PM
Banishment or exile works for me. I like to think that I don't favor the death penalty but for this prick or the thing that killed the baby...well I don't know.

This is exactly where I get flexible on the death penalty, Gus. I'm anti-death penalty for reasons which I have expressed, but some of these animals who do terrible things to children....that brings out the exception to the rule with me. You terrorize or kill a child and in my mind....all bets are off.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Gusington on March 23, 2013, 02:46:50 PM
Yeah that's just inhuman. And judged as such maybe those things that commit those crimes should have their human rights taken away.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Boggit on March 23, 2013, 06:38:17 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on March 21, 2013, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2013, 07:44:52 PM
He got three consecutive life sentences with no chance for parole.

And we, the taxpayers, have to pay the cost of room and board for his sorry ass all that time.
No win situation. So soon after Newtown, school isn't a safe place. >:(
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: steve58 on March 23, 2013, 07:32:21 PM
Here's a couple more little basterds. 

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/georgia/police-arrest-2-teens-in-ga-baby-killing/nW2pK/

Sounds like they'll be tying the 17-yr old as an adult.  If he's found guilty, hopefully he gets the ultimate penalty...
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Martok on March 24, 2013, 04:51:32 PM
Quote from: steve58 on March 23, 2013, 07:32:21 PM
Here's a couple more little basterds. 

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/georgia/police-arrest-2-teens-in-ga-baby-killing/nW2pK/

Sounds like they'll be tying the 17-yr old as an adult.  If he's found guilty, hopefully he gets the ultimate penalty...
Not me.  I prefer he simply be raped in the showers every day for the next 60 years. 

Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Longdan on March 24, 2013, 08:02:32 PM
Quote from: Martok on March 24, 2013, 04:51:32 PM
Quote from: steve58 on March 23, 2013, 07:32:21 PM
Here's a couple more little basterds. 

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/georgia/police-arrest-2-teens-in-ga-baby-killing/nW2pK/

Sounds like they'll be tying the 17-yr old as an adult.  If he's found guilty, hopefully he gets the ultimate penalty...
Not me.  I prefer he simply be raped in the showers every day for the next 60 years.

You know, I try not to think about stuff like that.  Besides after awhile he will be in charge of the showers for 50 years.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: LongBlade on March 24, 2013, 08:04:09 PM
Quote from: Longdan on March 24, 2013, 08:02:32 PM
Besides after awhile he will be in charge of the showers for 50 years.

That's the thing - somebody is going to get good at that game. Then it's less like punishment and more like a good time.

Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on March 24, 2013, 09:33:48 PM
What is the point in punishment? Just get rid of them. The point is not to try to manipulate them, they are noth worth the expense. Vote off the island or recycle depending on how bad they were.
Title: Re: Little bast***
Post by: Longdan on March 24, 2013, 09:58:36 PM
Recidivism rates being what they are I would suggest we are quite good at recycling crooks.