Catch the look on Vladdie's face http://ca.news.yahoo.com/kremlin-urges-germany-punish-topless-protest-against-putin-091629416.html
^^ that's awesome
here's the image, so you don't have to follow the link
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fes_US%2FNews%2FExcelsior%2Fdel2.jpg&hash=2e0f9c47639bee9ce4042310764dc32e38bd11c6)
I think we've found his kryptonite.
Quote from: LongBlade on April 10, 2013, 10:23:00 AM
I think we've found his kryptonite.
We needed this example to know that a dude's kryptonite is topless women?
That guy f*cks sharks.
Merkel, meanwhile, tells everyone with a glance that she'll pinch their penises right off if they oggle too long.
Quote from: LongBlade on April 10, 2013, 04:00:13 PM
Merkel, meanwhile, tells everyone with a glance that she'll pinch their penises right off if they oggle too long.
LOL, I hadn't noticed it before, but that guy she's staring down does seem to be recoiling.
Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 10, 2013, 04:01:14 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on April 10, 2013, 04:00:13 PM
Merkel, meanwhile, tells everyone with a glance that she'll pinch their penises right off if they oggle too long.
LOL, I hadn't noticed it before, but that guy she's staring down does seem to be recoiling.
Bet ya a dollar he's her security lead and she's letting him know what she thinks about Putin having the opportunity to get it on with a hot lesbian on live Dutch TV.
Quote from: LongBlade on April 10, 2013, 04:08:30 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 10, 2013, 04:01:14 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on April 10, 2013, 04:00:13 PM
Merkel, meanwhile, tells everyone with a glance that she'll pinch their penises right off if they oggle too long.
LOL, I hadn't noticed it before, but that guy she's staring down does seem to be recoiling.
Bet ya a dollar he's her security lead and she's letting him know what she thinks about Putin having the opportunity to get it on with a hot lesbian on live Dutch TV.
What could they do when Putin invited the girl over?
Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 10, 2013, 06:20:43 AM
here's the image, so you don't have to follow the link
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fes_US%2FNews%2FExcelsior%2Fdel2.jpg&hash=2e0f9c47639bee9ce4042310764dc32e38bd11c6)
That pic is just too good to pass up. I'm going to have to break out my old HDD, find my key to Hypersnap, and insert some captions.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Putin is not married...
Quote from: Gusington on April 10, 2013, 06:23:04 PM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Putin is not married...
Not if he says he's not. He makes the rules.
"Guards!! Catch it, wash it and send it to Dacha!! Bistro, bistro!!"